KMRL Recruitment 2017 notification along with online application form to fill up for 188 vacancies of various posts is now out at www.kochimetro.org.
Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017: Contenders from state of Kerala having education with respective field have employment notification available on its official website at www.kochimetro.org. So job seekers are always in search of government job is having one of golden chance to grab and to have government job to do.
Kochi Metro is a under construction metro system for city of Kochi in Kerala of India. The first phase is being set up at an estimated cost of Rs. 2181 crore and is expected to be completed in June 2017. So candidates who are willing to work with Indian Railway can fill application form of Kochi Metro advertisement.
Authority member of Kochi Metro Rail Ltd wanted to hire total 188 candidates for filling empty places job circular has been announced at official site. Application are invited to fill out above recruitment, candidates who are interested in govt jobs in Kerala are advised to sent their application before last due dates. Candidates who have done degree in engineering are held quite eligible to participate in above recruitment notification. All details of above recruitment is given as below.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Metro Rail Sector so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Kerala and searching job in Kerala Metro Rail so in upcoming days if KMRL releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
KMRL Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Name of Organization: Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL)
Number of Vacancies: 188 post
Name of Posts: Various posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Maintainers: 68 posts
- Train Operator/ Station Controllers: 80 posts
- Junior Engineers: 22 posts
- Section Engineers: 18 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Kochi Metro Jobs 2017-18:
- Applicants should have pass 12th/HSC with two year ITI in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil Trades, three year diploma in relevant trades and bachelor degree at least 60% marks from recognized board or institute or university.
- Candidates also have knowledge of Malayalam language.
- Candidates should have age between 18 year to 24 years for maintainers posts.
- Candidates should have age between 18 year to 25 years for train operator posts.
- Candidates should have age between 18 year to 24 years for engineer posts.
- Candidates age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per govt norms.
- Maintainers: Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 14,140/-
- Train Operator/ Station Controllers: Rs. 13,500/- to Rs. 25,520/-
- Junior Engineers: Rs. 13,500/- to Rs. 25,520/-
- Section Engineers: Rs. 16,000/- to Rs. 30,770/-
- Written test
- Medical exam
Check: Employment News
- For Unreserved candidates should have to pay Rs. 600/-
- For Reserved candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/-
Fill KMRL Online Application Form 2015:
- Log in to official website.
- From web page search link on Career tab.
- Now candidates need to click on KMRL Recruitment 2015 link
- Download and read official notification for mentioned posts
- Read all instructions carefully to fill application form
- Draft downloaded application form as instructed
- Pay application fee as mentioned
- Attach all necessary document copies with application form
- Post your application form to mentioned address
- Submit your form within given time limit
- After due date no application form will be accepted
Important Dates Remember:
- Online application start date from: 30th September, 2017
- Last date for submission online application form: 21st October, 2017
- Exam Date Release: November, 2017
Official Site: www.kochimetro.org