Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 notification has been released for recruitment of 635 Officer Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant posts and filling online application form available at keralagbank.com.
Kerala Gramin Bank Vacancy 2015: Banking sector in India is growing day by day each and every person has an account in bank by seeing the importance of bank many new banks has been opened. The banks which already exist are recruiting new candidates to spread their branches in all over nation. Kerala Gramin Bank is one of them who are recruiting new candidates, they have issued job advertisement on official website for appointing 635 eligible aspirants for the post of Officer Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant.
Kerala Gramin Bank is also known as KGB is a Regional Rural Bank which came into existence on 08 July, 2013. This bank was formed by collaborating is a Regional Rural Bank two RRBs of Kerala namely South Malabar Gramin Bank and North Malabar Gramin Bank. KGB is the largest Regional Rural Bank in the country with a total business of above 20,000 Crore and 565 branches which is spread all over Kerala which keeps it on third position on largest bank in Kerala in terms of branch network.
Aspirant who are looking for latest banking jobs in Kerala have a golden opportunity to apply write now because 15/10/2015 you will be not able to apply as they will stop accepting online application form for above mentioned posts. Aspirant find any difficulty in finding eligibility criteria can go through below mentioned details.
Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Organization Name: – Kerala Gramin Bank (KGB)
Number of Posts: – 635
Name of Posts: –
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 207 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 224 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 25 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (CA): 02 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Law): 10 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 25 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 116 Posts
- Officer Scale-III: 26 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Gramin Bank Jobs 2015:
- Candidate who is applying for above mentioned post should have gradation degree from any recognized university.
- Aspirant should also pass RRB CWE III examination which was conducted in the month of September/October 2014.
Check: Employment News Paper
- An application fees is not mentioned in offical notification.
- Candidate must between 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years who is applying for Officer Scale- I
- Candidate must between 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years who is applying for Officer Scale- II
- Candidate must between 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years who is applying for Officer Scale- III
- Candidate must be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years who is applying for Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Selection process will be based on marks of IBPS RRB CWE III and personal interview.
Fill Kerala Gramin Bank Online Application Form 2015:
- Visit the official website which is com as mo other means of application will be accepted.
- On the home page there will a tab which represent “Kerala Gramin Bank Careers”
- As soon as you will click on that tab you can see recruitment notification of CWE-III
- Fill your complete details over there without making any mistake as you cannot edit your profile after submission.
- Last but not the least submit the form by pressing submit button.
- Take a print out of filled form and keep it with you for future reference.
- Starting date for Online Registration: 01st September, 2015
- Last date for Online Registration: 15th September, 2015
Official website: – keralagbank.com
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website www.ifreejobalert.in by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, study material etc. Aspirant can also comment us their query, our team will reply you as soon as possible.