KCC Bank Recruitment 2015 notification has been released for recruitment of Officer, Clerk & Computer Operator posts & filling online application form available at hpbose.org.
KCCB Vacancy 2015: Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited has recently published official notification for recruit good eligible candidates for bank. Job advertisement was published on official website of Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education we have mentioned the link of that official website below interested candidate just need to click on that link and can apply online for below mentioned post.
Candidate who are looking for latest bank jobs are having very good opportunity to apply for this job. As there is huge number of intake chances of getting selected is also very high, hence we suggest all people who are unemployed. This bank is also offering very good pay scale and other facility which is comparatively very good than private banks.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in KCC Bank so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Himachal Pradesh and searching job in KCC Bank so in upcoming days if KCC Bank releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
KCC Bank Recruitment 2015 Job Details
Organization Name: – Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited
Number of Posts: – 154
Name of Posts: –
- Grade – IV Clerk (General Public) = 74 Posts
- Grade – IV Clerk (PACS) = 46 Posts
- Grade – IV Clerk = 08 Posts
- Grade – III Officer = 15 Posts
- Grade – IV Computer Operator = 11 Posts
Job Location: – Himachal Pradesh
Eligibility Criteria for Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Jobs 2015:
- Aspirant applying for Gr-III Officer post should have graduation degree or equivalent with 55% of marks or commerce graduate with 50% from recognized university, additional to this aspirant should also have computer knowledge.
- Aspirant applying for Gr-IV:Clerks post should have class 12th passing certificate with 50% of marks or graduation degree plus computer knowledge.
- Aspirant applying for computer operator posts should have graduation in any stream with PGDCA of one year/BCA from recognized University, additional to this aspirant should also have computer knowledge which can be helpful for handling and basic network & troubleshooting.
- Candidate who comes under reserved category are given relaxation in percentage.
- An application fees for candidate who comes under general & OBC category are suppose to pay Rs 600.
- An application fees for candidate who comes under SC/ST category are suppose to pay Rs. 400.
- Fees should be pay through computer generated challan by depositing in designated banks in favors of Secretary HP Board of school Education, Dharmshala.
- If applicant wants to take part more than one exam he/she need to pay fees by separate online application for each post.
- Aspirant who is applying for above mentioned job should have minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 45 years of age
- Aspirant who comes under SC/ST/OBC/WFF(U.R)/Persons with Disabilities(U.R) are given age relaxation.
- Further 5 year relaxation shall also be provided to a person who is already employed to co- operative society.
- Selection process will be based on written examination & interview.
- Candidates have to appear in written exam and interview with their own expense applicant will be not pay anything for traveling and stay.
Fill KCCB Online Application Form 2015:
- Visit official website of Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education which is org
- On home page you have see quick link of Kangra Bank recruitment 2015.
- Click on that link and new window will be open.
- Read instruction which is mentioned over there it will give you instruction how to apply for job.
- Register yourself over there and fill online application form.
- Staring date of online application form is 14 October, 2015
- Last date for submitting online application form 28 October, 2015.
Official website: – hpbose.org
Note: Aspirant can save our portal in their browser by pressing CTRL+D for getting latest updates related to KCC bank recruitment 2015 results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, study material etc. Prospect can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.