Karnataka Police Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form to fill up 822 vacancies of special reserve constable posts is issued at www.ksp.gov.in.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2015: Police Department of Karnataka state has released employment notification for appointing physical healthy staff for Special Reserve Constable for male, female candidates on its official site www.ksp.gov.in. Now all those candidates who fulfill minimum required eligibility criteria are invited to fill online application form for 822 posts whose link is made available at same portal as mentioned above.
As per some important knowledge of Karnataka State Police is called on KSP is the law enforcement agency for Indian state of Karnataka. It’s headquarter is located in one of the beautiful city of Karnataka i.e. Bangalore. Police force is headed by an officer of the rank of Director General of Police. Its dream of most of the people in India to grab police jobs. So every year huge number of candidates participate in each employment advertisement released by police department.
Recently Karnataka State Police has released big advertisement as Karnataka Police Special Reserve Constable Vacancy 2015 in employment news or rojgar samachar. This job updates bring good opportunity for all those candidates who were looking for police jobs in Karnataka. Now all those candidates who were willing to participate are invited to fill online form with all correct information and submit it before closing date of accepting i.e. 06/10/2015. Before filling form, aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details.
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Name of the Organization: Karnataka State Police
Number of Vacancies: 822 post
Name of the Posts: Special Reserve Posts
Category Wise Posts:
- Men Constable: 731 post
- Women Constable: 91 post
Eligible Criteria for Karnataka Police Jobs 2015-16:
- Age of interested candidates must be more than 18 years and less than 25 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of state government.
- Candidates must have passed SSC/10th class from any state recognized board.
- For detail information refer official advertisement.
- For General category candidates should have to pay Rs. 250/-
- For Other category candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in Physical Test, Written Test and Personal Interview.
Fill Karnataka State Police 2015 Online Application Form:
- Log in to official website.
- On home page, click on Police Career tab.
- Now candidates will able to see Advertisement of Special Reserved Constable Posts link.
- Click on notification link and download it.
- In notification you will get application form.
- Read all instructions carefully first.
- Fill application form with truly details.
- Attach necessary documents copies if as mentioned.
- Send your application form before last date of submission.
- Form will reach after due date will be rejected.
Important Dates Remember:
- Starting date for submitting online application form: 07th September, 2015
- Last date for submitting online application form: 06th October, 2015
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Karnataka Police Recruitment 2015 results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous papers, study materials etc. Aspirant can also comment us their article related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.