Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 official notification is finally released for 26 Law Clerk-Cum Research Assistant online form at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka High Court Notification 2017:- Karnataka High Court has recently released job advertisement on its offical website to recruit 26 Law Clerk-Cum Research Assistant. As this advertisement is released recently we suggest all eligible candidates who are looking for government jobs 2016 & jobs in Karnataka should not waste their time and apply immediately. You can also use the below link which will take you directly to that webpage where online form is placed.
Aspirant will face heavy traffic at last day of submitting online form and in that you might face some problem such as error in submitting online form or you could not open official website, so to avoid this kind of problem all you have to do is to submit online form as soon as possible. We have also discuss eligibility criteria below all you have to do is to read the full article and by doing that you will come to know all the important point which should be kept in mind.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The Karnataka High Court Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Karnataka High Court Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For Karnataka High Court Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: – Karnataka High Court
Number of Posts: – 26
Name of the Posts: – Law Clerk-Cum Research Assistant
- Aspirants who all are interested in above mentioned job need to have Law degree with al least 50% of marks from recognized board.
- For more information on education qualification please refer to official notification.
- Kindly Refer to the official notification.
- An aspirant who is applying for the job should have their age not more than 30 years.
- Aspirants will be given to upper age relaxation to reserved candidate as per the govt. rule.
- Selection is based on the basis of performance in viva and computer test.
- Salary given to candidates who all are going to select in personal interview will be getting attractive salary.
How to Apply for Karnataka Law Clerk-Cum Research Assistant Recruitment 2017?
- Visit official website of Karnataka High Court which is karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- You have to make sure that you have valid email id, contact number and scanned photograph and signature.
- On home page you can see notification tab place the cursor on it an now you can able to see recruitment tab click on it.
- As soon as you will open that website you can able to see list of latest recruitment and in that list you can find Karnataka High Court 26 Recruitment 2017
- Now over there you can see three different link which will be of notification, how to apply, click here to apply online.
- First of all read official notification to see whether you are eligible for taking part in this recruitment or not.
- After that read the full article how to apply online.
- Finally at last click on “apply online” button and over there you have to fill online form without any mistake.
- Check the filled form before submitting it.
- Last date of submitting online application form is November, 30 2016.
Candidates you all may also apply offline in a prescribed application format and send it to the postal addrecc which is just given below.
Postal Address :
The Registrar General,
High Court Of Karnataka, Bengaluru
Official Website: – karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Note:- Candidate are suggested to enter correct information in Karnataka high court recruitment 2017 online form because we have seen that there are many candidates who do not enter information correctly which result into disqualification.