Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017 notification out for Forest Guard & Forest Ranger Officer having 627 vacancies apply online at aranya.gov.in.
Karnataka forest guard vacancies 2017: Karnataka Forest Department has announced today’s employment news for a post of Forest Guard & Forest Ranger Officer. They are having total 627 number of vacancies so candidates who are interested should apply online application form through its official website i.e. www.aranya.gov.in. Before applying application form it is mandatory to check eligibility criteria first before registering themselves. Registration will start from 18th April 2017 to 17th May 2017.
Karnataka Forest Department is state govt. department. For those who are seeking for employment in forest department this organization gives chance to candidates & does recruitment for vacant space created in their department. They are loyal & follow rules and regulations of state government. Organization releases job notification when need of man force arises. As recently they had announced employment news for post of Forest Guard & Forest Ranger Officer.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The Karnataka Forest Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Karnataka Forest Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For Karnataka Forest Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization: Karnataka Forest Department
Job Role: Forest Guard & Forest Ranger Officer
Total number of Vacancies: 627
Post wise Vacancies:
- Forest Guard – 555
- Forest Ranger Officer – 72
Job Location: Karnataka
Job Category: Karnataka Sarkari Naukri
- Candidates who have completed their studies in 10th/ 12th/ BSc. in Agriculture/ Veterinary Science/ Matriculation from a well-recognized university are eligible to apply for this post.
- Minimum age limit of a candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum age limit of a candidate should be 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category aspirant according to govt. rules & regulations.
- Applicants have to undergo through two selection rounds they are written exam & personal interview.
- A candidate who falls under General category has to pay Rs.100/- as application fee.
- A candidate who falls under Reserved category has to pay Rs.50/- as application fee.
- Aspirants who will be selected will get Rs. 21,600-40,050 on monthly basis.
Candidates who have completed their degree in Agriculture/Veterinary Science/Matriculation/ Intermediate from the well-recognized university are eligible to apply for this post. So, if the aspirant is having interest then they should not miss this golden opportunity so grab this chance before anyone else takes your position. Kindly refer to its official notification first before registering themselves for mentioned post through its website.
Procedure for Karnataka Forest Guard Online Application Form 2017
- Interested & eligible candidates have to refer organization’s official web portal.
- Search for latest recruitment by Karnataka Forest Department click on that link.
- Read official notification very carefully.
- Fill application form precisely without any mistake.
- Pay application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on a screen.
- Download it.
- Take a printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date to apply online application form is 18th April 2017.
- The last date to apply application form is 17th May 2017.
Official Website: www.aranya.gov.in
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for latest updates of Karnataka forest department recruitment 2017 such as admit card, syllabus, answer key, merit list, result etc. then kindly bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for regular updates. If you are having any query then kindly share it via below given comment box & my team member will back to you as early as possible.