Karnataka Civil Police Constable Syllabus 2016 PDF, exam pattern, exam date, previous paper, study material, old question paper, model question paper is now available to download at www.ksp.gov.in.
KSP Constable Syllabus 2016: Karnataka State Police Department has recently announced exam syllabus for Civil Police Constable Posts and inviting online application form to fill from on its official website at www.ksp.gov.in. We have something important details which definitely helpful to them for better preparation.
Karnataka State Police is also called on KSP was established in year 1965 for secure the life of the people and maintain violence in overall state. It is approved defense organization working under the state government of Karnataka. It is supports law and rights of citizens for forming a secure environment. The KSP follows Karnataka state from illegal and ethical values follows authority to protect the state & its citizens treating everyone equally without any prejudice.
Karnataka Civil Police Constable Syllabus 2016 PDF:
Name of Organization: Karnataka State Police
Number of Vacancies: 4350 Posts
Name of Posts: Various Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Civil Police Constable: 1952 Posts
- Armed Police Constable: 2398 Posts
Kind of Declaration: Exam Syllabus/ Pattern
Admit Card Status: Available Soon
Eligible Criteria for Karnataka Police Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Applicant should have age between 19 years to 30 years as on 05th February, 2016
- Candidates should have possesss 12th class from recognized board.
- Candidates selection will be done on the based on Merit List of Written Test, Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test and Personal Interview.
- For more details please view briefly details for mentioned here.
|Physical Standard Test for All Direct Candidates|
|Item||Qualifying Time/ Distance|
|For Candidates Who Qualified in ET||Height||170 CMS for Men
155 CMS for Men (Tribal)
|Chest||86 CMS When Fully Expanded (Minimum Expansion must be 5 CMS)
75 CMS When Fully Expanded (Minimum Expansion must be 5 CMS) for Tribal
|Endurance Test for Women & Ex-servicemen|
|Post||Item||Qualifying Time/ Distance|
|Spl. RPC-KSPR (Men & Women)||400 Mtrs Run||2 Minutes|
|Long Jump or High Jump||2.50 Mtrs (In 3 Chance Only)
0.90 Mtrs (In 3 Chance Only)
|Shotput (4 Kg)||3.75 Mtrs (In 3 Chance Only)|
|Physical Standard For Women & Ex-Servicemen|
|Item||Qualifying Time/ Distance|
|For Candidate Who Qualified In ET||Height||158 CMS for Women
150 CMS for Women (Tribal)
No Height for Ex-Servicemen
|Chest (For Men Only)||86 CMS When Fully Expanded
(Minimum Expansion Must be 5 CMS) Ex-Service
|Weight (For Women Only)||Not Less Than 45 KG (Direct Women, Excluding Tribal)|
KSP Civil Constable Exam Pattern 2016:
- The exam consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of 100 questions from various subjects.
- The exam conducted for there are total 200 marks.
- Time duration of the exam is 90 Minutes.
- Each question will be carries one mark.
- Negative marking system is applicable.
- Each wrong answer will be deducted in 0.25 marks.
|Written Test||I||English/ Kannada||50||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
KSP Civil Constable Exam Syllabus:
Paper I: English
- Essay Writing
- Precise Writing
- Translation of Sentences from English to Kannada (or) Kannada to English
Paper II: General Studies
- General Intelligence.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series etc.
- General Studies.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Cultural Heritage.
- Indian History.
- Karnataka History.
- Geography – India & Karnataka.
- General Knowledge.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Mental Ability etc.
Official Site: www.ksp.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Karnataka Civil Police Constable Syllabus 2016, exam pattern, previous paper etc. Prospect can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.