JSSC Recruitment 2017 notification along with online application form to fill up 1042 SIRBCE vacancies of male & female constable posts is now out at www.jssc.in.
Jharkhand SSC Constable Recruitment 2017: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has finally uploaded its most awaited notification Special India Reserve Battalion Competitive Exam (SIRPCE) 2017 on its official website at www.jssc.in. So candidates can access all the details about it from the same now.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission also called in JSSC and it was established in 2011 by government of Jharkhand. Commission does fix the appointment to all vacant posts of group C and non-gazette general/technical service and cadre in group B posts. According to need of manpower and employees it is conducting the recruitment regularly. Now this time Jharkhand SSC board is going to fill up various vacant posts in police department by conduct Vishist India Reserve (Aadim Janjati) Battalion Competitive Examination 2017.
Check: Police Jobs in Jharkhand
Notification of this exam is already uploaded and very soon online application process will start. Through this exam they are going to recruit 1042 vacant positions of Constable, so this is a nice opportunity for all eligible candidates. So, those who are interested are advised to apply for this as soon as possible and if they are looking for the eligibility criteria govt career in Jharkhand then all are mentioned below.
Candidates as you all know Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Releases Various Kind of employment notification so if you are seeking for upcoming Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission So, keep visiting.
JSSC Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Number of Vacancies: 1042 post
Name of the Posts: Constable posts
Category Wise Details:
- Male Candidates: 698 posts
- Female Candidates: 344 posts
Eligible Criteria for JSSC Jobs 2017-18:
- Contender should have age minimum 18 years and maximum age 30 years as on 01st August, 2015.
- Age relaxation in upper limit is applicable to reserve category candidates according to Jharkhand government norms.
- Candidates should have passed at least 7th class from any school of Jharkhand State from recognized board.
- For further details of this recruitment the candidates are advised to check out the recruitment notification.
Selection of candidates will be based on the their performance in
- Physical Test (PET/PST).
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Exam.
- Document Verification.
Check: Employment News Paper
- Candidates refer the official notification for this section.
- Candidates are not required to pay for any application charge.
Fill Jharkhand Constable Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website.
- Online mode and offline mode application will be available.
- From home page click on apply online option.
- Fill primary information details as mentioned.
- Attach mentioned document copies if asked.
- Pay application fee as instructed.
- Apply your application for the posts with valid details.
- On or before last date without fail submit your application form.
- After last date your application form will not be accepted.
Exam Controller Special India Reserve (Primitive Tribes) Battalion Exam 2017,
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission,
Dhurva Ranchi- 434 004.
Important Dates Remember:
- Last date for submission of online application form: 26th October, 2017.
Official Site: www.jssc.nic.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to JSSC recruitment 2017 results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, study materials etc. Prospects can comment us their related query. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.