JSSC Kakshpal Recruitment 2016 notification has been released for recruiting 1394 Warder Posts and filling online application form available at www.jssc.in.
Jharkhand SSC Kakshpal Vacancy 2016: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has issued one more new recruitment and this time it is for Kakshpal (Warder). People who are looking for new government jobs are having very good opportunity to apply. As online process is not started yet so one should collect all certificate which are important to mention at the time of form filling work because aspirant have to fill that form without making any single mistake. Candidates are also instructed to fill all the information correctly because if they found that you have entered wrong information they will reject your work even if you have passed written examination.
One more additional feature for people who are staying in Jharkhand are having very good opportunity because job posting will be in Jharkhand. To make online application candidate are free from writing whole name in URL they just need to click on link which is available below, it is specially for our readers because it is very confusing when it comes for making online application so to save our readers precious time we have provided a link which will directly take you to that webpage where online form is placed.
Now let’s have a look on eligibility criteria of above mentioned job because it is very important to know because if you are not eligible for this job then you wasting our time in it. So have a look on it once which will take hardly 5 minutes but it will provide very important information.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Jharkhand and searching job in Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission so in upcoming days if Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
JSSC Kakshpal Recruitment 2016 Details
Organization Name: – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Number of Posts: – 1394
Name of the Posts: – Kakshpal
Job Location: – Jharkhand
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Warder Jobs 2016:
- Interested aspirant should not need any higher education system.
- Minimum education needed to apply for this job is having passing certificate of class 10th.
- For more information on education qualification we request all aspirants to read official notification because over there they have mentioned in each and every detail.
- Aspirants who are applying for this job should have minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to that candidate who comes under reserved category as per rules & regulation of Indian government
- Except Jharkhand all other categories shall be considered as Unreserved or General category.
- 460 for aspirants who comes under unreserved category.
- 125 for aspirant who comes under reserved category of Jharkhand.
- Fees should be pay through SBI bank.
- Selection will be based on written test, Physical test and Medical test which will be arranged by HR department of organization.
Fill JSSC Kakshpal Online Application Form 2016:
- Visit offical website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission which is jssc.in
- On Home page you can see link of latest recruitment click on it.
- As soon as you will click on it you will be diverted to another window.
- There will be instruction for candidates who all are going to apply for above mentioned job.
- Aspirant who have already register need to click on login button.
- Fill all important details over there and submit application form.
- Staring date of online application form is 29 December, 2015.
- Last date for submitting online application form 28 January, 2016.
- Last date of paying fees 02 February, 2016.
Official website: – www.jssc.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D fro grabbing latest updates related to JSSC Kakshpal recruitment 2016 admit card, results, previous paper, study material, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Prospects can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.