JPSC Dentist Recruitment 2016 notification has been published to recruit 155 candidates along with online application form available at www.jpsc.gov.in.
JPSC Dentist Notification 2016: Jharkhand Public Service Commission has issued job advertisement for recruiting Dentist and they have 155 vacant posts available for which they need eligible candidates. Now all those candidates who are looking for latest government jobs 2016 are having very good opportunity to apply online write now because after few days online mode will be closed and they will not accept any application after that date.
For more information on Jharkhand Public Service Commission log on to official web portal and the link is also provided below you just have to click on it. Now let’s find out the basic eligibility criteria for the job which is mentioned below which will help you to fill online application because we have seen that many aspirant find it difficult when it comes to form filling work and they find method of form filling work on internet which sometime causes big problem.
Aspirant who find it difficult to read official notification for them we have designed a easy format which will guide every aspirant to understand eligibility criteria easily because it is most important part of selection as it shows what are the minimum requirement which is necessary to be a part of Jharkhand Public Service Commission. But for all this you have to give some time to read our article which will give you complete information regarding JPSC recruitment.
JPSC Dentist Recruitment 2016
Organization Name: – Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Number of Posts: – 155
Name of the Posts: – Dentist
Job Location: – Ranchi, Jharkhand
Job Category: Govt Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Dentist Jobs 2016:
- Candidates who have are going to apply for the job need BDS Degree and must be registered with the DCI or State Dental Council.
- Candidates are requested to see the official notification for more details on education qualification.
- Rs. 400 for the candidate who comes under unreserved category.
- Rs. 100 candidate who comes under reserved category.
- The candidate who will get selected for the post of Dentist will get salary of Rs 9300 – 34,800 plus grade pay of Rs 5400.
Fill JPSC Online Application Form 2016:
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission which is www.jpsc.gov.in
- On the home page you can see Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016.
- Clicks on apply online form and as soon as you will click on that link online form will be appeared.
- Fill all the information correctly over there without making any mistake because one you have submitted your form it is very difficult to edit it again.
- Check the detail which you have filled.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Starting Date For online application: February 10, 2016.
- Last date for the submission of the online application: February 29, 2016.
- Last date for fee payment March 03, 2016
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Note: – Aspirant who is willing to apply for JPSC dentist recruitment 2016 are suggested to apply as soon as possible and are also suggested to stay update with official website as well as our website.