JNUEE Application Form 2016 notification along with admission entrance exam test, syllabus, pattern, previous question paper is now available to download www.admissions.jnu.ac.in:
JNU Admission Test 2016-17 Notification: The Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam (JNUEE) have been notified to all candidates publicly in terms of JNU 2016 notification on its official website at www.admissions.jnu.ac.in. Now they are offering 1035 seats in 34 posts graduation courses will be provided for selected candidates.
Jawaharlal Nehru University was established in 1969 by an act of parliament. It was named after Jawaharlal Nehru, Indias first Prime Minister. G. Parthsarthi was the first Vice-chancellor. It is one of the top universities in India. This examination is used to take with the purpose to give admission chance to all students who wanted to take admission for Post-Graduation seats in this university.
The authority members of the Jawaharlal Nehru University with their duty and authority every year used to announce this examination with regular interval of time. For the current year with responsibility the authority members have now, official announced the Post Graduation Entrance Exam 2016 and all information related to this examination at official website now. Dear friends all of you may fill your application form will start on 08th Feb to 23rd Mar 2016. Now this notification is officially published on this web portal.
JNUEE Application Form 2016 Expected Date:
Name of Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru University
Name of Exam: Post Graduation Entrance Exam
Kind of Declaration: Application Form/ Notification
Exam Date: Month of May
Admission Status: Available Soon
JNUEE 2016-17 Courses Offer:
- MA in Politics.
- MA in Economics.
- MA in Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Hindi, Korean, Persian.
- MA in Geography, History
- MSc in Physics.
- MA in Arts and Aesthetics.
- Integrated M.Sc and Ph.D
- A Honors in Particular Subject
JNU Eligible Criteria:
- Applicant must be completed for Post Graduation or Graduation in relevant with minimum 45% marks from any recognized university and for graduation 10+2 education qualification is sufficient.
For Post Graduation Courses:
- General candidates: Rs. 220/-
- OBC candidates: Rs. 130/-
- SC candidates: Rs. 110/-
For Graduation Courses:
- General candidates: Rs. 430/-
- OBC candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC candidates: Rs. 215/-
How to Fill JNUEE Admission Form 2016 Online:
- Log in with admissions.jnu.ac.in official website.
- From home page look for examination link.
- Click on the link and download official notification page.
- Read all instruction carefully to apply and registration.
- The “Apply Online” button is available.
- Click on the button and fill with valid and true details.
- Pay application fee as per caste category details.
- Submit all necessary document copies for verification purpose.
- Submit form within the last date otherwise your form will not be allowed to fill.
Important Dates to Remember:
Online registration starts from: 08th February 2016
Last date of online registration: 21st March 2016
Last date for submit offline applications: 23rd March 2016
Admit card download date: Ends of April 2016
JNUEE 2016 Exam Date: Month of May 2016
Official Site: www.admissions.jnu.ac.in
Note: Here we have provided all latest information of JNUEE Application Form 2016, notification, eligibility, syllabus, study material and much more in over site. Candidates any query for over article related please comment here. Our team member reply very soon.