JKPSC Recruitment 2016 notification, online application form to fill up for 81 Medical Officer (MO) and Consultant Posts is now out at www.jkpsc.nic.in :
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is inviting all those eligible candidates in order to complete recruitment and inviting online application for the post of Medical Officer and Consultant on official site at www.jkpsc.nic.in. All eligible candidates now can access all the details about it from the same.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is also called on JKPSC. Public Service Recruitment Board was set up on 31st December, 1954. It was established under section 128 of the Constitution of J&K, on 2nd September, 1957. It is conducted various examination for appointments to the service of the State. The primary objective of the JKPSC is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selection of the candidate for any government posts in the state.
JKPSC has 81 vacant vacancies for the posts of Medical Officer & Consultant in Health & Family Welfare Department and to fill up all those they are inviting all eligible aspirants. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir may apply these posts release under the J&K PSC Recruitment 2016. This is a golden opportunity as it is a huge recruitment, so don’t miss this opportunity and apply for this as soon as possible on or before the last date of online application. If you are looking for more details then here we have listed all below.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in JKPSC so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in JKPSC so in upcoming days if JKPSC releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification Download:
Name of Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Number of Vacancies: 81 Posts
Name of Posts: Various Posts
Posts Wise Details:
- Medical Officer (Ayurvedic): 45 Posts
- Consultant in Health & Family Welfare Department: 36 Posts
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Eligible Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir PSC Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Applicant should have age minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Candidates must be completed in graduation in B.Tech/ MBBS degree from any recognized university or institute.
- Not mentioned.
- For Unreserved candidates should have to pay Rs. 510/-
- For Reserved candidates must be pay Rs. 260/-
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of performance in Written Exam.
Fill JKPSC Application Form 2016 Online:
- Go to www.jkpsc.nic.in official website.
- Now from Registration tab click on Apply for the Post link.
- Offered job posts is available to your screen.
- Click on Apply/View button to proceed further.
- You will find option to apply for mentioned posts.
- Click on “APPLY ONLINE” button to fill application form.
- Submit all valid information for mentioned posts.
- Pay application fee as instructed if any.
- Submit your application form on or previous to last date of submission.
- After due date no application form will be allowed to fulfill.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for submission online application form: 06th March, 2016
Official Site: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Note: Candidate are request to view JKPSC Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form etc are mentioned below. If candidates have any query related to above article than comment us below.