Jharkhand Sachivalaya Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form to fill for 268 vacancies of LDC & Stenographer Posts is now out at www.jssc.in.
JSSC Sachivalaya Recruitment 2015: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission with purpose to take on appropriate candidates for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posta and Stenographer Posts the job advertisement has been announced at www.jssc.in official website. Contenders who can feel to justify the empty places for the job have golden opportunity to work and all those interested candidates are advised to visit the official site to get information.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is called on JSSC was become by act 2008 on February, 2011. The JSSC does fix the appointment to all vacant posts of group C and non-gazette general/ technical service and cadre in group B posts. It manages all works and prepares various recruitment on various government departments. It is responsible to conduct all level recruitment and fill the vacant post by qualified candidates. According to need of manpower and employees it is conducting recruitment regularly.
Right now they have announced notification for the recruitment of LDC & Steno and there are total 268 vacancies of this post. This good opportunity for stragglers that are searching government jobs in Jharkhand. So, those who are eligible and want to apply for this then apply before the last date of online application. Don’t miss the opportunity as this is a huge announcement. Further all the necessary details of this recruitment and eligibility criteria are given here below, so go through it.
Jharkhand Sachivalaya Recruitment 2015 Details:
Name of Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Number of Vacancies: 268 Posts
Name of Posts: LDC & Stenographer Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- UR: 86 post
- ST: 45 post
- SC: 17 post
- EBC: 14 post
- BC: 10 post
- UR: 48 post
- ST: 25 post
- SC: 10 post
- EBC: 07 post
- BC: 06 post
Eligible Criteria for Jharkhand Jobs 2015:
- LDC: Candidates should have minimum age 20 years and maximum age 35 to 40 years depending on category.
- Steno: Candidates should have age between 18 year to 35 years as on dates. Candidate’s age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulation.
- LDC: Candidates must have graduation degree or its equivalent from recognized university.
- Steno: Aspirants should pass Graduation Degree in any discipline for government recognized university or institute. It’s also knowledge of short hand and computer typing.
- For General and OBC category candidates should have to pay Rs. 460/-
- For Other Category candidates must be pay Rs. 115/-.
- Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of their performance in written exam, skill test and personal interview.
- For LDC written examination will be held on two phases like preliminary exam and main exam.
- Therefore selection of candidates will be made based on interview.
Fill JSSC Application Form 2015:
- Visit www.jssc.in official website.
- Only online mode of application is available.
- From home page click on Apply Online option.
- Fill primary information details as mentioned.
- Attach mentioned document copies if asked.
- Pay application fee as instructed.
- Apply your application for the posts with valid details.
- On or before last date without fail submit your application form.
- After last date your application form will not be accepted.
Important Dates Remind:
- Starting date for submitting online application form: 09th October, 2015
- Last date for submitting online application form: 07th November, 2015
- Last date of application fee: 14th November, 2015
Official Site: www.jssc.in
Aspirant can comment us their query related to Jharkhand Sachivalaya recruitment 2015, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.