JEE Main Result 2016 is soon going to release along with its All India Rank & overall result through its official website jeemain.nic.in.
JEE Mains Result 2016: Central Board of Education conducts Joint Entrance Exam every year. This year exam is going to be conducted on month of April 2016. Its exam date is 3rd April, 9th April & 10th April 2016. So aspirants who are going to appear for the exam must keep patience as it will be declared in last week of April. The result will be announced on 27th April 2016 & All India Rank on 30th April 2016. Here direct link will be provided when the result will be released.
JEE result will carry an overall score of aspirant & based on that score, 12th marks merit list will be prepared. That candidate who has given their exam of a 12th standard has to appear for JEE exam in order to get admission in B. Arch, BE, B.Tech etc. Organization conducts various entrance exam such as AIPMT, AIEEE, JEE etc. Its head office is located at Delhi. They conduct entrance exam for 10th & 10+2 class level also. As CBSE board has declared that they are going to release result on last week of April 2016.
As You All Know That In Every Year Central Board of Education conducts Joint Entrance Exam Conduct Various Exam For Various Grade. If You are successfully Apply For JEE Recruitment & Attempt The JEE Exam. & You Are Searching For The Exam Results. When Be Organisation Released the JEE Exam Results. Here We Are Upload Exam Results Link. So, You Can Get Easily Check Or Download Your Results Form On This Page. So, You Can Check regularly Or Keep Visiting On This Site..
JEE Main Result 2016
Once exam will be conducted its answer key will be released on 18th April 2016 so candidates who have appeared for the exam can judge their performance. As this exam is going to be conducted on three different dates & in different mode i.e. online as well as offline mode so students can refer to answer key once released & can analyze their performance. Aspirants who have appeared for the exam can get their result from its official website i.e. www.cbse.nic.in.
A score of Paper 1 will be declared on 27th April 2016 which will comprise of actual marks obtained. Based on the score of JEE exam its normalized score of a 12th class having 60% 40% weight separate list will be prepared in order to get admission in B.E./ B.Tech etc. This result will be declared on 30th April 2016 on its web portal. All India Rank (AIR) is used for getting admission in NITs/ IIITs/ SFIs etc. through Central Seat Counselling Board.
When situation like happens that more than one candidate has got equal marks then merit list of such candidate will be decided in the following order:
For B.E/ B.Tech JEE Main Paper 1 Result 2016
- A score of Mathematics will be compared those who will be having high score marks will be allocated to that.
- If it still survives then based on marks of Physics will be considered.
- If still query has not been resolved then those who will be having highest normalized marks will be given a better mark.
- Still it’s not been resolved then based on a ratio of positive & negative marking marks will be allocated to that aspirant.
- After all these possibilities if still the solution is not found then equal marks will be provided to both applicants.
For B.Arch. / B.Planning JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2016
- If a situation like this happens that both aspirants are having same marks then initially based on aptitude test i.e. Paper 2 marks will be allocated to that.
- If issue prevails then based on Drawing Test marks will be calculated accordingly.
- Still it remains unsolved then based on a ratio of positive & negative marking higher marks will be given to that aspirant.
- If the situation remains still same after these much possibilities then same marks will be provided to both applicants.
Official Website: www.jeemain.nic.in
For latest updates related to JEE Main Result 2016 stay tuned to our website you can also bookmark it just by pressing CTRL+D for regular updates. In case any query our article related please write a comment us. Our team member reply as soon as possible.