JCECE Notification 2016 publicly out for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam apply online form on its website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Jharkhand CECE Exam Details: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam is conducted every year for all students who has completed their 12th Class & seeking for admission in engineering or medical field. This year’s notification has been revealed recently so appellant can fill their application form by visiting its web portal www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Exam date is also being officially announced i.e. on 5th June, 2016 check more details such as eligibility criteria from above cited URL.
Let’s get to know that what this exam is actually about Jharkhand Combine Entrance Competitive Exam i.e. JCECE helps all those students who are probing for B.Tech, B.E. & various other medical courses. They help aspirant in getting admission of their desired stream by conducting entrance test so first of all they release notification for it. When registration process ends they release admit card for it & then selection process gets started by organizing written test and counseling round.
Once candidate clears this exam then they can get admission in following streams such as Electronics, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Computers, Information technology from engineering department and MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Forestry, BVS, AH, BHMS courses from medical department. Just by clearing one exam scope of getting admission in various stream increases, so this is reason behind of it why each & every student gives importance to this exam.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The JCECE Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam) JCECE Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For JCECE Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
JCECE Notification 2016
Name of Exam: Jharkhand Combine Entrance Competitive Exam
Official Website: www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Students can apply for this exam if they have passed out their 12th with minimum score of 50% marks & also it must be well recognized board or institution.
- Age bar for this exam lies in between 17 to 22 years so aspirant who are having their age less than 17 years are not eligible & more than 22 years are not eligible.
- Candidate will be selected based on their performance in written test which will be conducted soon.
- Exam will be of total 200 marks.
- Negative marking scheme is there of 0.25 marks.
- 50 questions will be from Physics & Chemistry.
- 100 questions will be from Mathematics.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Application fee for any one group i.e. PCM or PCB for general category candidate is Rs.1100/-
- Fee for both group PCMB is Rs. 1200/-
- Reserved category aspirant has to pay Rs. 550/- for any one group.
- For both groups candidate falling under reserved category is Rs. 650/-
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online registration process has started from 16th April, 2016.
- Last date for registration process is 16th May, 2016.
- Exam will be conducted on 5th June, 2016.
Steps to Apply for JCECE Notification
- Interested students first of all log on to organization’s official website.
- Search for latest Notification of JCECE & then click on it.
- It is advisable that before filling application form get yourself clear about all eligibility criteria which are published by board.
- If you fit well into all criteria then kindly start filling application form without any delay.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph & signature and other documents which are asked.
- After submission of your form it will be displayed on your device.
- For future purpose you can take print out of it or can also save it.
If you are willing to get more updates of JCECE Notification 2016 then you can save our website by pressing CTRL+D for regular news related to it.