J&K Police Recruitment 2015 notification has been released for recruitment of 4000 constable and filling application form available at www.jkpolice.gov.in.
J&K Police Constable Recruitment 2015: Jammu & Kashmir Police department has recently announced job opening in their department and this time they are going to recruit 4000 good eligible candidate for the post of constable. Candidate who are looking for latest government job in Jammu & Kashmir are having golden opportunity to apply write now, and once aspirant is selected he has many opportunity to reach at higher position in few years. If aspirant does not have any higher education degree then also is eligible to apply for this post.
The job advertisement was published on official web site of Jammu & Kashmir Police department you can also grab that official notification from www.jkpolice.gov.in were you can get complete details of current job opening. Now let’s have a quick view on the department which has issued recruitment advertisement. It was in 1913 that the state requisitioned the service of an Imperial Police officer on deputation, Officers Prithinandan Singh was the first Indian Police chief who took over on 1st June 1946.
For more details log on to official website where you can get complete history of J & K police department. Now let’s see some of the important points which includes education qualification, age limitation and most important how to apply for constable post.
J&K Police Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Organization Name: – Jammu & Kashmir Police Department
Number of Posts: – 4000
Name of Posts: –
- Executive Police : 1000 Posts
- Armed Police : 3000 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for J&K Police Jobs 2015:
- Aspirant who wants to apply for the job need minimum education of class 10th from any Government recognized board..
- 300 is an application fees which should be in Demand Draft Postal Order from any of Branch of J&K Bank/ Post Office payable to Chief Accounts Officer PHQ, payable at Jammu/ Srinagar.
Check: Latest Police Jobs
- Minimum age of aspirant should be 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 01.01.2015
- Selection process will be based on result of written test, physical test and medical test.
Procedure to Apply for Jammu & Kashmir Police Recruitment:
- Interested candidate must apply by sending application in prescribed format.
- It includes recent passport size photograph on it along with attested copies of all relevant certificates.
- It should send to respective District Superintendents of Police.
- Candidate who is residing outside of state can deposit their application forms in the Office of the SSP CID Cell and address for that is 11, Harish Chander Mathur Lane, Near Max Muller Bhawan, KG Marg New Delhi-110001 on or before 15.10.2015.
- For more information log on to official web portal www.jkpolice.gov.in
- Last date for submission of application form is : 15th October, 2015
Official Website: – www.jkpolice.gov.in
Note: – Candidate can also bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D to grab the latest updates on hall ticket & result of given examination. Candidates are also suggested to have a regular visit as we will provide latest information on J&K Police Recruitment 2015. Aspirant can comment us their query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.