ITBP Inspector recruitment 2017 notification and online application form for 570 post available at itbpolice.nic.in.
Indo Tibetan Boarder police force notification 2017:Yes you are reading right, that Indo Tibetan Boarder police force has released a new recruitment notification and invited candidates to apply through online application mode on their main website. There are total number of 570 vacancies for Inspector post, aspirants who are looking for police jobs in the boarder area, can apply to this notification and start their career with great opportunity.
Aspirants should keep in mind that the last date for online application is 21st March 2017, so apply before that date, and keep in mind that any application received after the last date will not accepted by the authorities of the department. We request our readers to read this full article to know all the important details about this recruitment notification.
The ITBP stands for Indo Tibetan Boarder Police Force, it was formed on 24th October 1962 and it is one the five Central Armed Police Force of India. It has nearly 72000 active troops and it was intended for deployment along India’s boarder with Chinese occupied Tibet, it takes direct orders from the Ministry of Home Affairs of the central government of India. It has nearly 45 active battalions and members of this troops are trained in situation like Civil Medical Camp, disaster management, and nuclear, chemical and biological disasters. It is also deployed in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Sierra Leone, Haiti, Western Sahara, Sudan, Afghanistan, and elsewhere for UN peacekeeping mission.
Whenever there is need arise to recruit staff for various post in the force, they issues recruitment notification for inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply to it. Recently they have issued a new recruitment notification for 570 vacancies of Inspector post. Candidate who are willing to apply to this recruitment, can apply before the last date of submitting application that is 21st March 2017.
We always suggest our readers that before applying to any recruitment notification, they should read official advertisement on main website of the organization and check eligibility criterion like selection procedure, age limit, and educational qualification etc. so you can get an idea whether you are eligible for the post or not. Readers can check the below details given in point wise relating to this recruitment, so it will be easy to go through all details and we have even shown steps to apply online through official website of force.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The ITBP Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From (Indo Tibetan Boarder Police) ITBP Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For ITBP Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization: Indo-Tibetan Boarder Police Force
Name of the Post: Inspector (General Duty)
Total Number of Vacancies: 570 vacancies
Job Category: Central Government job
Job Location: Delhi
- Analogs scale from other central para military forces/ central police organization or state government police organization
- Applicants who is applying for above-mentioned job should not have their age more than 52 years old
- Selection will be based on personal interview so person who is filling the form should be get ready for it.
- Aspirant who will be selected will be given for Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 with grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
Fill ITBPF Inspector Online Application Form 2017:
- Visit official website of the organization www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Search advertisement link and click on it
- Read the advertisement completely and click on apply button.
- Download the application form.
- Fill up application form with correct details.
- Send the filled application form at given address before last date.
Address to send application form:
- Admin. Officer (Estt), Directorate General, ITBP, MHA/ Govt. of India, Block- 2, CGO complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
Important dates to Remember:
- Last date to submit application form: 21st march 2017
Official website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Note: – We have given you all the necessary details of ITBP Inspector recruitment 2017, still if you have any queries, than please write us in a comment box given below, we will revert back as soon as possible. Bookmark this website with CTRL+D to keep visiting us regularly.