ITBP GD Recruitment 2017, Inspector 683 Vacancies Applicant May Download Application Form through official site of ITBP that is itbpolice.nic.in
Indo Tibetan Boarder police force notification 2017:Yes you are reading right, that Indo Tibetan Boarder police force has released a new recruitment notification and invited candidates to apply through online application mode on their main website. There are total number of 683 vacancies for Inspector post and Group ‘B’ Non – Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) aspirants who are looking for police jobs in the boarder area, can apply to this notification and start their career with great opportunity.
Aspirants should keep in mind that the last date for online application is 20th October 2017, so apply before that date, and keep in mind that any application received after the last date will not accepted by the authorities of the department. We request our readers to read this full article to know all the important details about this recruitment notification.
The ITBP stands for Indo Tibetan Boarder Police Force, it was formed on 24th October 1962 and it is one the five Central Armed Police Force of India. It has nearly 72000 active troops and it was intended for deployment along India’s boarder with Chinese occupied Tibet, it takes direct orders from the Ministry of Home Affairs of the central government of India. It has nearly 45 active battalions and members of this troops are trained in situation like Civil Medical Camp, disaster management, and nuclear, chemical and biological disasters. It is also deployed in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Sierra Leone, Haiti, Western Sahara, Sudan, Afghanistan, and elsewhere for UN peacekeeping mission.
Whenever there is need arise to recruit staff for various post in the force, they issues recruitment notification for inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply to it. Recently they have issued a new recruitment notification for 683 vacancies of Inspector post & Group ‘B’ Non – Gazetted (Non-Ministerial). Candidate who are willing to apply to this recruitment, can apply before the last date of submitting application that is 20th October 2017.
We always suggest our readers that before applying to any recruitment notification, they should read official advertisement on main website of the organization and check eligibility criterion like selection procedure, age limit, and educational qualification etc. so you can get an idea whether you are eligible for the post or not. Readers can check the below details given in point wise relating to this recruitment, so it will be easy to go through all details and we have even shown steps to apply online through official website of force.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in ITBP so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in ITBP so in upcoming days if ITBP releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization: Indo-Tibetan Boarder Police Force
Name of the Post: Inspector & Group ‘B’ Non – Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 683 vacancies
Job Category: Central Government job
- Applicant Must be completed their graduation degree from any recognised university.
- Applicants who is applying for above-mentioned job should not have their age not less than 18 years and not more than 52 years.
- Selection will be based on Written Test, (PST) Physical Standard Test/ (PET) Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Test, Interview and Merit List.
- Refer to Official Notification.
Fill ITBP Inspector Online Application Form 2017:
- Visit official website of the organization www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Search advertisement link and click on it
- Read the advertisement completely and click on apply button.
- Download the application form.
- Fill up application form with correct details.
- Send the filled application form at given address before last date.
Address to send application form:
- Admin. Officer (Estt), Directorate General, ITBP, MHA/ Govt. of India, Block- 2, CGO complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form : 23rd August, 2017.
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form : 20th October, 2017.
Official website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Note: – We have given you all the necessary details of ITBP GD Recruitment 2017, still if you have any queries, than please write us in a comment box given below, we will revert back as soon as possible. Bookmark this website with CTRL+Dto keep visiting us regularly.