IRCTC Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application Form to fill up for 67 Vacancies of Manager, Executive, AGM & DGM post is now out at www.irctc.com.
IRCTC AGM DGM Recruitment 2015: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has endow with most up to date notification for online process based employment news in terms for Assistant General Manager & Deputy General Manager posts on its official website at www.irctc.com. Now all qualified who were looking for railway jobs in India are invited to fill online application form for 67 posts whose link is made available at same portal as mentioned above.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited also known as IRCTC was founded in the year of 1999 by purpose of manage catering and hospital service at stations. IRCTC promote international tourism and domestic through development hotels, tour packages and global reservation system. Its corporate office is located at New Delhi. There is large number of railway activities and works it needed the manpower and decided the recruitment to recruit of qualified employees.
Recently authority member of online portal department has released advertisement as IRCTC vacancy 2015 in employment news or rojgar samachar. This job recruitment notification brings good news for all candidates who were eagerly waiting for latest government jobs in India. Interested candidates have to fill registration form with all correct information through online mode submit before last dates. Candidates refer following mentioned details such as eligible criteria, application procedure, age limit, education qualification, pay scale etc.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Railway (IRCTC) Sector so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs , Railway Jobs and if you are seeking jobs in Railway so you are at right place. We are providing all notification which relates Railway job on the same page.
IRCTC Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Name of the Organization: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)
Number of Vacancies: 67 post
Name of the Posts: Deputy General Manger & Assistant General Manger
Category Wise Posts Details:
- GGM /LCS: 01 post
- GGM / Procurement and Quality: 01 post
- AGM / JGM / DGM / Catering: 10 posts
- Manager / AM / Executive / Catering: 15 posts
- GGM / Tourism: 01 post
- Executive / Tourism: 10 posts
- GGM / Finance: 01 post
- AGM / GM / JGM (Finance): 01 post
- AM / Executive/ Finance:10 posts
- AGM / Infra: 02 posts
- JGM (Civil / Electrical): 01 post
- DGM (Civil / Electrical): 03 posts
- AGM / DGM / JGM (Business Development): 02 posts
- AGM / DGM / JGM (Marketing): 03 posts
- GGM (IT): 01 post
- Infrastructure Development: 05 posts
Eligible Criteria for IRCTC Jobs 2015:
- Candidates must be qualified with graduate, post graduate, B.Tech or B.E from any recognized university or institute, along with diploma in relevant trade with experience.
- Age of interested contenders must be minimum 18 years and the maximum age of the aspirants will be permissible by the authority of department. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Refer to job notification
- Personal Interview
Procedure to fill IRCTC online application form 2015:
- Log in to official website
- On home page, click on IRCTC career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of Deputy General Manger & Assistant General Manger Posts link.
- PDF file will open in new tab, read all important mentioned details.
- After reading it, click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all required and correct details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Now verify filled form and click on submit button.
- At last take hard copy of filled form for further reference.
Important Dates Remember:
- Closing Date of Submission Online Application Form: 18th September, 2015.
Official Website: www.irctc.com
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website www.ifreejobalert.in by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to IRCTC recruitment 2015 results, admit card, exam syllabus, pattern, previous paper etc. Aspirant can comment us their query. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.