IRB Recruitment 2017 official notification and online application form for 17000 Special Police Battalion Constable Class IV jobs in Jammu Kashmir, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh and Odisha State available at official site.
IRB Police Constable Application Form 2017: It seems to be a great year for the people of Indian because there were many government department which is going to published job advertisement for recruiting new eligible candidates for their respective department which is in fact a great news because are many unemployed person waiting for government jobs 2017. Not only that there are many people who are doing a job in private sector but they are also willing to do government jobs which will soon participated in this exam.
For aspirant convince we have mentioned eligibility criteria for above mentioned job so it will be easy for every candidate to know what are the basic requirement which is required by organization from employee. All you have to do is to read full article which will hardly acquire your 5 minutes but it will give you a complete knowledge about requirement. This job can be considered as a great opportunity for those people who are looking for 10th pass jobs & 12th pass jobs and especially for those candidates who are looking for defense jobs.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in IRB so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in IRB so in upcoming days if IRB releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
IRB Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: – Indian Reserve Battalion
Number of Posts: – 17000
Name of the Posts: – Special Police Constable
State wise bifurcation:-
- Jammu and Kashmir = 5000
- Chhattisgarh = 4000
- Orissa = 3000
- Jharkhand = 3000
- Maharashtra = 2000
Eligibility Criteria for IRB Police Vacancies 2017:
- Candidates who are interested for above mentioned job should have high school education degree.
- Aspirant should also need good physics which include running, high jump and long jump.
- Application fee is different from one state to another so we suggest you to refer official notification in which every detail which is related to application fee is mentioned over there pacify.
- Candidate who is applying for the job should have minimum age is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to the reserved candidate as per the govt. rule and details are mentioned in notification.
- Candidate Selection will be based on written examination, physical efficiency test, physical standard test and last but not the least Interview.
- Aspirants who are selected by Indian Reserve Battalion will be given attractive salary.
Procedure to Apply Indian Reserve Battalion Recruitment 2017
- First of all visit official website of organization which is mentioned above.
- Now you have to another step and that step is read official notification carefully.
- Now if you find yourself eligible for the above mentioned job then you have to click on online application form.
- Fill all the detail carefully without making any mistake because once you have submitted your form it is very difficult to edit it again you can say next to impossible.
- Now next step is to pay application fee as mentioned in official notification.
- After paying the fee you have to check filled form once again.
- Now you have to submit the form by pressing submit button and if possible download that filled form for future reference.
- Starting date of online application form = update Soon
- Last date of submitting application form = update soon
IRB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online (Update Soon)
Official Website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
Note: – Candidate can also bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D to grab the latest recruitment and result of IRB Recruitment 2017. Candidates are also suggested to have a regular visit as we have the latest information on Indian Reserve Battalion.