Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017 official notification has been declared for 6911 Junior Works Manager Posts & online form available at ofb.gov.in:
Indian Ordnance Factories Jr. Works Manager Recruitment 2017:- One more new recruitment is issued by Indian government and this time it is for Junior Works Manager Posts. The recruitment advertisement is published by Indian Ordnance Factories to recruitment 6911 eligible candidates. Aspirant who are looking for a government job are having very good opportunity to apply for this job and this kind of opportunity does not come regularly.
Latest Update as on 03rd March 2017: Eligible and interested candidates to fill up OFB Recruitment 2017 last date is today. So applicant hurry up to fill this application form.
Aspirant who find it difficult in reading official notification can take the help of our article because we have mentioned each and every steps which will help you to fill online application from which is very much necessary. Now for that you have to give your precious time to us any will be helping you to solve your all problem. Only thing that should be taken care is about the due date because after due date they will not accept any application form.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Indian Ordnance Factories so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in Indian Ordnance Factories so in upcoming days if west Indian Ordnance Factories releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Indian Ordnance Factories
Number of Posts: 6911 Posts
Name of Posts: Junior Works Manager
- Chemical (Including Environmental Science & Technology, Rubber & Polymers Trades) = 1046
- Mechanical (Including IT, Optical, Electronics & Plastics trades) = 4481
- Electrical = 613
- Metallurgical = 328
- Civil = 200
- Clothing = 212
- Leather = 31
Eligible Criteria for Indian Ordnance Factories Jobs Vacancy 2017:
- Candidate who is applying for above mentioned post should have done B.E / B.Tech / Diploma, ITI in relevant filed / Graduate.
- Education qualification is different from every post so we suggest all aspirants to read official notification because it will give you a clear idea about education criteria.
- To grab official notification we suggest all aspirant to click on below link which will take you directly to official notification.
- An application fee is not yet published in notification hence we have not mentioned over here.
- Candidate who is willing to apply for above mentioned post should not have their age more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to aspirants who all are coming in reserved category as per Indian government rules.
- Selection process will be based on written examination and if aspirant pass both this exam then he will called for personal interview which will be organized by Indian Ordnance Factories.
How to Apply AP Police Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) Jr Recruitment 2015?
- Visit official website of Andhra Indian Ordnance Factories
which is ofb.gov.in
- Check for recent updates over there you can see a link of Indian Ordnance Factories 6911 Recruitment 2015.
- Now read eligibility criteria and fill application form without making any mistake.
- After filling application form check it once again.
- Now attach necessary document in it such as passport size photo or scanned signature.
- Now click on submit button which will be available on screen.
- Last date for making online application = March 03, 2017
Official website: www.ofb.gov.in
Note: – Aspirant can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D button to get the latest updates on Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017. Applicant are also advice to have regular visit on our website because we will also upload admit card, result of above mentioned post. Only few days are remaining of last date of form, so interested aspirant are advised to hurry up.