ICICI Bank Recruitment 2016 notification has been released for recruiting 1250 Sales Officer & filling application form available at www.maharojgar.gov.in.
ICICI Bank Sales Officer Notification 2016: One of the leading banks in private sector Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India has recently published official notification for recruiting 1250 good eligible candidates for Sales Officer posts So aspirant who are looking for job in banking sector are having very good opportunity because chances of getting selected is very high as there is a huge opening. Many aspirants has already applied for this job, so one should be hurry to apply for it because this kind of opportunity does not come every time.
Now let’s put some light on ICICI bank who has issued this advertisement it will clear all your doubt that when this bank was formed who is the owner of this bank and many other question which are rising in your mind. ICICI is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company which has its head quarters situated in Mumbai. It was founded in the year 1994, It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers. Now it is spreading its branches in all over world, so by this we can come to know how big this company is and we should not miss this kind of opportunity.
Now let’s have a look on eligibility criteria of above mentioned posts as it will give you clear idea whether you are cable for this job or not.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2016 Details:
Organization Name: – Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India
Number of Posts: – 1250
Name of the Posts: – Sales Officer
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank Jobs 2016:
- Minimum education needed to apply for this job is having graduation degree from recognized university.
- For more information on education qualification we request all aspirants to read official notification because over there they have mentioned in each and every detail.
- Aspirants who are applying for this job should have minimum age of 20 years and maximum of 26 years as on 27th October, 2015.
- Age relaxation will be given to that candidate who comes under reserved category as per rules & regulation of Indian government.
- Selected aspirant will be given attractive salary.
- Selection will be based on Test and personal interview which will be arranged by HR department of bank.
Fill ICICI Sales Officer Application Form 2016:
- Interested candidate have to log on to official site of maharojgar which is maharojgar.gov.in
- On home page you can see tab of ICICI Bank Career click on that tab.
- Then you have to choose “Private” option from given option.
- First read carefully the official notification carefully and see whether you are eligible or not.
- Click on that link and online form will be open on your device.
- Now fill that form without making any mistake because one you will submit you cannot edit that form.
- Submit application form and take a print out of it for future use.
- Last date of making online application: 31st December, 2015.
Official Website: www.maharojgar.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to ICICI bank recruitment 2016, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Prospects can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.