IBPS Recruitment 2016 notification broadcasted for various posts such as RRB CWE PO, SO, RRB along with its exam dates so apply before last date.
IBPS Notification 2016: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited all candidates who are having strong desire to do work in banking department. This is the organization which conducts written exam for total 19 banks so once aspirants who clears this exam are having high chances to getting themselves hired. Aspirants who are interested kindly check notification which is released & read this article so that you will get detailed information about it.
Let’s get into detailed information of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is shortly known as IBPS which is serving their best service since 1975. In year 1984, they became independent entity of Reserve Bank of India & all Public Sector banks so all recruitment of govt. banks are being undergone through this. It is an autonomous agency as self- governed academic & research oriented institute having mission to enhance human resource development through personnel assessment.
To carry out recruitment process with more accuracy & in smart way in year 2011, IPBS introduced Common Written Exam (CWE). So candidates who are having willingness to do job in public sector banks has to appear for CWE, if they qualify in this round then their personal interview will be undertaken. Based on their performance in both rounds their final selection is being done, they accept application form as well as written exam in online mode.
Banks such as Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Dena Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Syndicate Bank Etc. are associated with IBPS. More than 22 banks are registered with this organization so all recruitment process is carried away by them. Soon exam for Clerk, PO, SO is going to be conducted so check out its examination dates & start preparing for exams. There are some eligibility criteria which aspirants has to keep in mind while applying they are as follows.
IBPS Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Job Profile: Clerk, PO, SO
- Candidate who are having strong desire to apply for Clerk Exam make sure that you should possess Graduation Degree from well recognized university/ institute from any field.
- For post of SO you should have specific degree post wise & also should have analytic skill, knowledge of basic computer.
- Appellants interested to appear for IBPS exam make sure that age should be in between 20 to 28 years else you will be not allowed to appear for exam.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category aspirants according to government rules & regulations.
- Final selection of candidate is done based on their performance in following rounds:
- Common Written Test (CWE)
- Personal Interview
|Exam||Exam Name||Date of Exam|
|RRBs VI||CWE-V||September 2016|
|CWE PO/MT-VI||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination||
Prelims:16.10.2016, 22.10.2016 & 23.10.2016
|CWE CLERK-VI||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination||Prelims:6.11.2016, 27.11.2016, 03. 12.2016 & 04.12.2016Main: 31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017|
|CWE SPECIALIST-VI||28.01.2017 & 29.01.2017 (for 2016-17 examination)|
Recruitment Process of IBPS
- Application form is accepted online by candidates.
- Exam i.e. CWE is conducted online.
- Result is being released so candidates who will clear this exam they will be called up for Final Interview round.
- Once interview is being conducted concerned bank calls up to Document Verification Process.
- After then, appointment letter is issued by concerned bank.
Official Site: www.ibps.in
Aspirants who are looking for latest bank jobs refer to IBPS Recruitment 2016 & if having any query don’t hesitate to contact us.