IBPS Exam Calendar 2015–16 is now available to check & download along with examination schedule at official web portal www.ibps.in:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is also known as IBPS has published IBPS Exam Calendar 2015 – 16 and in which they have mentioned various written examination names which is going to held in this year. Candidates who have successfully filled up the form should immediately check exam calendar because first exam which is going too held in this year is in the month of September. It means that there is very little left for candidates to prepare them self for exam.
Before having a look on exam calendar let’s know something about Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS was established in the year 1984 it’s an organization which provide services such as recruitment, assessment and personnel selection. There are 22 banks which are registered with IBPS which include banks like Canara Bank, Dena Bank, IDBI Bank and mainly all nationalized bank.
Now let’s see what are the basic requirement to apply for IBPS Exam 2015 which includes age limitation, education qualification, Final Selection.
- Students who are interested to attain IBPS exam should have their age between 20 to 28 years.
- Age relaxation is given to the student who comes under reserved category such as SC/ST.
- Students are also instructed not to give wrong date of birth which will result in to rejection of your form even if you have scored good marks.
- Student who is going to apply for IBPS exam should have graduation degree.
- It could be of any stream such B.com, B.C.A, B.B.A or any other stream.
- It should be from recognized university.
- Along with degree student should also have some basic knowledge of computer.
- Final selection is based on the marks obtained by candidates in CWE and Personal Interview.
- On the basis of this score card candidates are called for interview.
- After the interview candidates have to go to concern bank for future process such as document verification.
- After document verification candidate are given appointment letter.
IBPS Exam Calendar 2015–16
|Exam Name||Exam Mode||Dates|
|RRBs||CWE-IV||05.09.2015, 06.09.2015, 12.09.2015, 13.09.2015, 19.09.2015,20.09.2015, 26.09.2015 & 27.09.2015|
|CWE PO/MT-V||Preliminary Examination||03.10.2015, 04.10.2015, 10.10.2015 & 11.10.2015|
|CWE CLERK-V||Preliminary Examination||05.12.2015, 06.12.2015, 12.12.2015, 13.12.2015,19.12.2015 & 20.12.2015.|
|CWE SPECIALIST-V||30.01.2016 & 31.01.2016|
Note:- Candidate are also requested to visit official web site of IBPS for detail notification for the above mentioned examination.
IBPS also provide services to private sector bank apart from this many universities and management institute are also engage with IBPS for conducting admission test. In many colleges IBPS also conduct training programs which can help student to face the interview because in training program interviewing skill and observation skills are taught.
IBPS is also doing very well in research and development through this efforts are made to carry out best solution of problems which is faced by every candidate and they are 1) modifying the selection process when ever they find it necessary.2) To provide advisory service in banking sector. In short we can say that IBPS is working very hard to improve the services which is provided by them.
Candidate who have query related to this can write to us and we will be replying you as soon as possible. candidate are also requested to bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D to grab the latest news on IBPS
Official Website:- www.ibps.in
IBPS Exam 2015 Calendar:
Candidates are advised to Bookmark our website www.ifreejobalert.in B for getting all latest updates related to IBPS Exam 2015 Calendar, exam date, admit card, result date. Candidate who will score high mark in IBPS Exam 2015 will be able to get latest bank job.