IARI Recruitment 2016 notification along with offline application form to fill up for 110 vacancies of Technical Assistant Posts is now out at www.iari.res.in.
IARI Technical Assistant Recruitment 2016: Indian Agriculture Research Institute has been under their duty and responsibility wanted to inform all candidates for employment news updated in terms of Technical Asst Posts on its official website at www.iari.res.in. So those candidates who are related with technical field and have same qualification as mentioned in notification can apply now.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute is a Premier National Institute established for the agricultural research, education and extension. It is commonly known as Pusa Institute and it is situated in Delhi. It handles the research leading to Green Revolution in India. Aspirants who are searching for Latest Government Jobs in India may use this IARI Notification 2016.
Every year they have updated employment news in there are total number of 110 vacancies of Technical Assistant Posts. The authority members have updated this news so that all job finders may get employment chance in the state they are living. Job related all information has been put on official website so that all candidates may get all information for application process.
IARI Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of Organization: Indian Agriculture Research Institute
Number of Vacancies: 110 Posts
Name of Posts: Technical Assistant & Technician Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Technical Assistant T-3 / Category-II (Field / Farm Technician Functional Group): 68 Posts
- Technical Assistant / Library T-3 / Category-II (Library / Information/ Documentation Functional Group ): 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant / Hindi Translator , T-3 / Category-II (Press and Editorial Functional Group): 1 Posts
- Technician, T-1 / Category-I (Field / Farm Technician Functional Group): 32 Posts
- Technician/ Library Assistant, T-1 / Category-I, (Library / Information/Documentation Functional Group): 05 Posts
- Technician/Fitter, T-1 / Category-I, (Workshop staff functional group): 1 Posts
- Technician (Machinist), T-1/ Category-I, (Workshop staff functional group): 1 Posts
Job Location: Indian
Eligible Criteria for India Agricultural Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Applicant should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- For Technical Assistant Posts: Applicant must have completed Bachelors Degree in relevant stream from any recognized university or institute.
- For Technician Posts: Applicant must have possess 10th Class/Matriculation from any recognized board.
Check: Employment News
- Selected candidates will get pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,800/- per month.
- For General & OBC candidates must be pay Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST candidates not to pay any application fees.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Examination.
Fill IARI Technician Application Form 2016 Offline:
- Log in with www.iari.res.in official website.
- From home page click on the offered posts link.
- Read notification details to fill application form.
- Download application form format from given link.
- Fill application form as mentioned in notification details.
- Attach all necessary document copies with application form.
- Post your application form to mentioned address.
- Your form must be reached to given address within last date.
- After last date no application form will be accepted.
Address for Posts:
Senior Admn. Officer (Recruitment Cell),
Room No. 13, Directors Office
ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute,
Pusa Campus, New Delhi- 110 012 (India).
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for application form: 06th January, 2016
- Last date for receiving application form: 05th February, 2016
Official Site: www.iari.res.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to IARI recruitment 2016, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper etc. Prospect can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.