HSSC Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form for 1327 Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv vacancies available at official website www.hssc.gov.in.
Haryana SSC Recruitment 2015: High command of Haryana Staff Selection Commission has decided to appoint knowledgeable staff for canal patwari and gram sachiv vacancy. On that basis commission has released employment notification and invited qualified candidates to fill online application form for 1327 posts whose link is made available at official site www.hssc.gov.in.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is one type of autonomous body which was formerly considered as Subordinate Services Selection Board. This commission follows principles of Constitution of India and Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068 as per 28th January, 1970. The main objective of commission is to recruit various Group B, C, D posts for different department of stat government. They appoint skillful staff on the basis of their performance in different selection procedure such as written examination, personal interview etc.
Recently authority member of commission has released big advertisement as SSC recruitment in employment news or rogjar samachar. This updates bring good news for those entire candidate who were looking for latest govt jobs in Haryana. Now all those candidates who have passed matriculation from recognized board have to fill online registration form with required information and submit it between 22/09/2015 & 21/10/2015. Candidates must go through following mentioned details.
HSSC Recruitment 2015
Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Job Category: SSC Jobs 2015.
Job Location: Panchkula (Haryana ).
Advertisement No.: 02/2015-Eastern Sector (Assam)
Total Posts: 332 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
|Posts Name||Number of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Jobs 2015
- For general category male candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- and female candidates have to pay Rs. 50/-.
For SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG category male candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- and female candidates have to pay Rs. 13/-.
- Aspirant can able to pay application fee through net banking or e-challan at any branches of State bank of India / State bank of Patiala / Punjab National Bank and IDBI bank after 48 hours of completion of online registration form.
- For Canal Patwari posts: Candidates must have completed their matriculation or its equivalent from recognized board. Higher qualification will be given first preference for getting admission.
- For Gram Sachiv posts: Candidates should have completed their higher studies, intermediate or its equivalent from recognized board.
- For Canal Patwari posts: Minimum 18 and Maximum 42 years.
- For Gram Sachiv posts: Minimum 17 and Maximum 42 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of government.
- Selected candidates will be eligible to grab pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- To Rs. 20,200/- along with grade pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
- Candidates will be eligible to grabbing this latest govt jobs on the basis of their performance in written examination and personal interview.
Procedure to HSSC Online Application Form 2015:
- Log in to HSSC official website.
- Now on main page, search for Career tab and click on it.
- After that, click on Advertisement No. 06/2015 link.
- PDF file will open in new tab, read all important mentioned details.
- Now click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all required and necessary details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Verify filled form and click on Submit button.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
- Starting date for receiving online application form: 22nd September, 2015
- Last date for receiving online application form:21st October, 2015
- Last date for payment of application fee: 23rd October, 2015
Official website: www.hssc.gov.in
Note: Candidates have any query related to HSSC Recruitment 2015 exam syllabus, pattern, previous year question paper, results, merit list then he/ she can comment use below. Our team will reply you as soon as possible. You can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to government jobs.