HSSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 notification released for a post of Clerk Fisheries having 455 vacancies online application form at hssc.gov.in.
HSSC fisheries officers vacancies 2016: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has published current employment news for a post of Clerk, Fisheries, Asst. Manager, Junior Field Investigator, Stenographer Grade-II, Assistant Accountant etc. They are having a total number of 455 vacancies so all interested candidate should apply for this post before they miss this chance. Aspirants can apply through its official website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in before applying check its eligibility criteria published on above mentioned portal.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is shortly abbreviated as HSSC & Staff Selection Commission is shortly known as SSC. It is a central government organization who works for Government of India. Their main objective is to recruit a candidate for various post when a need arises in a state. Recently HSSC has published job notification for a various post so many of them are going to show their interest in this post as everyone wants to get hired in govt. sector.
On 17th March 2016, HSSC released recruitment news for a post of Clerk, Fisheries, Asst. Manager, Junior Field Investigator, Stenographer Grade-II, Assistant Accountant etc. having 455 empty space. So, aspirants who are looking for Government job openings should not miss this opportunity before anyone else takes your place. Kindly go through its official notification then register yourself according to your area of interest post. Don’t miss this chance Hurry up!
HSSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Job Role: Various
Total number of Vacancies: 455
Job Location: Haryana
Job Category: Govt. Job
- Candidates who have completed their 10th/ 12th/ B.E/B. Tech/PG can apply for this post.
- Post wise educational qualification criteria changes.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years.
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- Applicants who have applied for this post their written test will be taken.
- Those who will clear this written test then their personal interview will be taken.
- For General category male their application fee is Rs. 150.
- For General category female their application fee is Rs. 75.
- For SC/BC/SBC category male their application fee is Rs. 35 & for a female it is Rs.18.
- Aspirants who will be selected will get Rs.9, 300 – 34,800 plus Grade Pay of Rs.3, 600 per month.
Procedure to Apply for HSSC Fisheries Officers Online Application Form 2016
- Interested & eligible candidates have to refer to its official web portal.
- Search for latest recruitment by HSSC for various Post.
- Click on that link.
- Read official notification very carefully.
- Fill application form precisely without any mistake.
- Pay application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on a screen.
- Download it.
- Take a printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online application is 1st July 2016.
- The last date of online application is 1st August 2016.
- Last date for application fee is 5th August 2016.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
For more updates on HSSC assistant manager recruitment 2016 such as admit card, syllabus, answer key, merit list, result etc. Stay tuned to our website for all information.