HPSC Recruitment 2016 notification and online application form for 1674 Assistant Professor posts available at www.hpsc.gov.in.
HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016: Haryana Public Service Commission has finally released employment notification for selection of eligible staff for Assistant Professor vacancies in College Cadre on its official site wwww.hps.gov.in. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 1647 posts whose link is made available in above mentioned portal.
Let us know something about Haryana Public Service Commission which is commonly known as HPSC. It is one type of organization whose main aim is to appoint eligible staff for various government operated department on the basis of a various selection procedure. Every year huge number of local aspirant shows interest in each and every advertisement released by the commission.
All the eligible candidate who all were searching for government jobs 2016 and especially job after graduation are having very good opportunity to apply for this job. We have also mentioned eligibility criteria which is very much important for every aspirant who all are going to apply for this job because it will give you a clear idea what type of recruitment is need by Organization from the employee and many more useful details will also available over here. Online application last date submission is 15th March 2016.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in HPSC so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in HPSC so in upcoming days if HPSC releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
HPSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Organization Name: – Haryana Public Service Commission
Name of Post: – Assistant Professor
Number of Posts: – 1647
Category Wise Post Details:
- UR: 719 posts
- SC: 465 Posts
- BCA: 132 posts
- BCB: 69 posts
- Backward in Gen: 83 posts
- ESM: 130 posts
- PWDs in GEN: 29 posts
- PWDs in SC: 20 posts
Type of Job: – Government Job
Eligibility Criteria for HPSC Assistant Professor Vacancies 2016:
- Minimum qualification needed for applying above mentioned job is Master Degree or any degree which is equivalent to it.
- Aspirants are suggested to read official notification for more information related to education qualification.
- Male & Unreserved categories candidates need to pay Rs. 500 as application fee.
- Female & reserved categories candidates need to pay Rs.125 as application fee.
- Age limitation for the above-mentioned job is a minimum age of 20 years and for maximum 42 years of age as on March 08, 2016.
- Age relaxation will be given to every candidate who comes in a reserved category as per Indian government rules & regulation.
- The selection process will be based on written examination & personal interview which will be organized by Haryana Public Service Commission.
- Selection of numbers of candidates will be eligible to grab salary of Rs. 15,600/- To Rs. 39,100/- along with grade pay of Rs. 6,000/-.
- Date for taking online application form: February 15, 2016.
- Closing date for taking online application form: March 15, 2016.
- Last date for payment of application fee: March 18, 2016.
Fill Haryana PSC Assistant Professor Online Application Form 2o16:
- Eligible candidate need to open Haryana Public Service Commission official website which hpsc.gov.in.
- Now as open that website you can able to see advertisement box which will be available on home page.
- As you will click on that link official notification of Haryana PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 will be available on your screen.
- Now follow the instruction and fill online application form without making any mistake.
- Aspirants are also advice to fill correct information because we have seen that candidate enter wrong information which results into disqualification.
Official website: hpsc.gov.in
Note: – Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to HPSC recruitment 2016 admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper etc. Prospect can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.