HPGCL Recruitment 2017 Notification along with application form to fill up 288 Vacancies of Junior Engineer Posts is now out at hpgcl.gov.in :
The Higher Authority Member of Haryana Power Utilities viz. Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL), Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) will soon going to release one of latest Govt Jobs notification Indian nationals in from of HPGCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017. All qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form of 288 posts whose link is made available at official site www.hpgcl.gov.in.
Haryana Power Generation Cooperation Limited is one of initiate reforms in its power sector in 1997. Two completely state owned utilities were established to independently perform the function of generation, transmission and distribution of power. After that two more utilities were created for looking after power distribution.
Recently, Authority member will be release recruitment notifications in Rojgar Samachar and Employment News in news paper for there are total number of 288 Vacancies of Junior Engineer Posts. So candidates who are eligible and who are interested for this post they can apply before the last dates. Further details such as age limit, education qualification, selection procedure, application fee, pay scale, how to fill up application form etc are mentioned below. Candidates must note that after missing last date of online registration, their will not accepted your application.
Every Year Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL) Releases various kind of Recruitment so, candidates if you are seeking job in HPGCL so keep your eye on this page. Or you can do one thing you can bookmark this page for further update.
HPGCL Recruitment 2017 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 288 post
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 192 (HVPNL – 166, UHBVNL – 26)
- Junior Engineer (IT): 27 (HVPNL – 20, UHBVNL – 07)
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 69 (HVPNL – 29, UHBVNL – 04, DHBVNL – 14, HPGCL – 22)
Eligible Criteria for HPGCL Jobs 2017:
- Candidates must have completed in Diploma/ Full-time Bachelor degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent degree from a university duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with minimum 60% marks of General Category candidates & 55% marks in of SC category.
- Candidates must have also pass in Hindi/Sanskrit subject in 10th class will be compulsorily.
- Candidates should have age between 18 year to 42 year as on date. Candidates age relaxation will be given as per the government norms.
- Candidates will be get pay scale of Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 3,800/-
- For General candidates should have to pay Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ST candidates must have to pay Rs. 35/-
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Procedure to fill HPGCL Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website at hpgcl.gov.in
- Check for latest releases in careers
- Click on Advertisement link will be given
- Go through the notification for eligibility
- Eligible applicants have to submit online application
- Fill the details with appropriate information
- Submit the application and print the copy
Important Dates Remember:
- Starting Date for Online Application: 11th July, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 10th August, 2017
Official Website: www.hpgcl.gov.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website for your latest updates related to HPGCL Recruitment 2017 Admit Card, Results, Exam Syllabus, Study Material, Exam Pattern, Exam Date etc. Candidates can comment us their query, our team will reply you as soon as possible.