HPGCL Admit Card 2017, Haryana Assistant Engineer exam call letter, hall ticket soon available at www.hpcgl.gov.in.
Haryana Power AE Hall Ticket 2017: Before few days Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited had announced employment news for post of Assistant Engineer having total 118 vacancies. Last date of registration was 20th Feb,2017 as many interested & eligible aspirant applied for this post and were waiting for admit card to release. Now they can get it through its official website hpcgl.gov.in can download it & keep it along while appearing for exam. Many aspirants have utilized this opportunity started preparing for exam.
Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited which is abbreviated as HPGCL or Haryana Power Utilities was established on 17th March, 1997. It is an electricity generating company working under govt. of Haryana & its main responsibility lies in operating and maintenance of state’s own generating projects. Agency recently released job notification for Assistant Engineer post having 118 vacancies numerous aspirants applied for it & now can get their hall ticket through its website.
After Every Examination official of that examination will upload it’s Answer Key on thier official web portal so you can assume your marks depends on your performance of Written Examination and on this page we provide those answer key which relates HPGCL Exams.
HPGCL Admit Card 2017 Download
Name of Organization: Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL) or Haryana Power Utilities
Official Website: www.hpcgl.gov.in
Job Role: Assistant Engineer Post
Total number of Vacancies: 118
Job Location: Haryana
Category: Admit Card
HPGCL Exam Date: Going to release soon
Applicants who are going to appear for exam one thing they should not forget is to keep hall ticket along with them while appearing for exam. If candidate fails to take it along with them then chances are there that they will not allow to appear for exam so keep call letter plus one identity proof together. To download admit card from website all you need to do is just enter your registration number & date of birth and you can take hard copy of that.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test & interview.
- Weightage of written exam is 90% while interview consist 10% of marks.
- Exam time duration will be 2 hours.
- Written Exam is divided into two parts.
- Part 1 consists 120 questions & it will be asked from professional knowledge discipline.
- Part 2 consists 50 questions & it will be asked from vocabulary, Quantitive analysis, reasoning ability, Interpretation of graphs etc.
Procedure to Download HPGCL Asst Engineer Admit Card 2017
- Applicants who has applied their application form has to visit its official website.
- Click on “Career link” from bottom of home page.
- Click on link of HPGCL Assistant Engineer Call Letter 2017.
- Enter your registration number & date of birth.
- You will be able to see your hall ticket in your screen.
- Download it.
- Take hard copy of it & keep it along with you while appearing for exam.
Official Site: www.hpcgl.gov.in
For more information of HPGCL Admit Card 2017 such as syllabus, exam date, answer key, paper solution, merit list, result etc. so stay tuned to our website for more updates. You can also bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for regular updates about other recruitment & if you have any query kindly post it via comment box we will get back to you as soon as possible. Best wishes to all those who are going to appear for exam.