Haryana Police Recruitment 2015 notification has been released for recruiting 7200 eligible candidate for the post of Constable,Sub Inspector and filling online application form at www.hssc.gov.in:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is called on HSSC was set up by purpose of recruitment for Group B non-gazette and non-technical group C posts. HSSC is responsible to conducts interview, exam and other selection processes. It also announce the advertisements form capable candidates according to need of manpower in governments departments. Therefore HSSC has released notification for 7200 vacancies of constable & sub constable post for Male & Female Candidates on 19th July, 2015.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has announced that government will release Haryana constable notification 2015 soon for 7000 constable and 200 sub inspector vacancies in the state. The process of Haryana Constable Recruitment 2015 will be start soon. HSSC also said to print and electronic media about the HSSC Police Recruitment 2015 for constable vacancies along with other vacancies in the department of police.
HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2015
Haryana Constable Notification 2015 has officially released then large numbers of candidates are ready to apply for HSSC Police Recruitment 2015 along with constable vacancies, government also recruit for other vacancies like Sub Inspector, constable and other posts. We will update every latest news related to Police jobs in Haryana 2015, There is more than 10000 vacancies in this year which will be published by Haryana govt. which will be updated on our web site.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2015:
Organization Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Total Number of Vacancies: 7200 post
Name of Posts:
- Male Constable (General Duty): 5000 Post
- Female Constable (General Duty): 1000 Post
- Female Ex-serviceman Constable (General Duty): 140 Post
- Male Ex-serviceman Constable (General Duty): 860 Post
- Sub Inspector (Male): 200 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Police Jobs 2015:
- For Constable: Candidates should have minimum education of 10+2 for all categories. They should also have knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Metric Standard.
- For Sub Inspector: Candidates must have completed Graduation from a recognized University or Institute. Candidates should also have knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard.
- For Constable: Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-
- For Sub Inspector: Rs.9,300/- to 34,800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,000/-
Check: Indian Defence Jobs 2015-16
- Constable Post: Aspirant should have age between 18 year to 25 years as on 1st September 2015.
- Sub Inspector Post: Aspirant should have age between 21 year to 27 years.
- Aspirant will be given age relaxation as per the government rules and regulation.
- For Constable Post: Candidates who comes under General category have to pay Rs. 100, candidates who comes under SC/ST/SCBC/EBPG category candidates must be pay Rs. 25.
- For Sub Inspector Post: Candidates who comes under General category have to pay Rs. 150, candidates who comes under SC/ST/SCBC/EBPG category have to pay Rs. 35.
Note: Application fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc.
- Selection of Aspirant will be done on the basis of their performance in Physical Screening Test (PST), Knowledge Test (KT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Interview-cum-Personality Test
How to Apply for HSSC Police Constable Application Form 2015?
- Visit official website of HSSC at www.hssc.gov.in
- Click on Advertisements
- Download Advt No:08/2015
- Read official notification carefully, if eligible
- Click on apply online link
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Upload your scanned documents
- Submit and if possible download filled application form.
- Print the hard copy of application.
Important Dates Remember:
Apply Online Start Date: 19th July, 2015
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 06th October, 2015
Closing Date for Deposit of Application Fee: 09th October, 2015
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in