HAL Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form to fill up 80 Technician Posts is now available at www.hal-india.com.
HAL Technician Recruitment 2015 : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is willing to recruit post of Technician post for which it has issued recruitment notification in its main portal at www.hal-india.com. It is one of the great chances for candidates who are in search of job to get them employed via accepting above recruitment. Candidates will be able to have a great opportunity to direct their future as per their desire if they gets selected in above recruitment.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Lucknow is an Indian state owned defense and aerospace company. It works under management of Indian Ministry of Defense. It is built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is main headquarters is located of manufacturing plant is Lucknow. Now organization is offering jobs for contenders with a high pay scale for betterment of their future. Candidates eligible criteria is mentioned below as per official notice so just check it out for your enquirers.
Online applications are invited to fill up above vacancies total 80 posts are to be recruited via above recruitment. Candidates who have done matriculation are considered as eligible for above recruitment. Interested contender in Diploma careers can HAL Technician Recruitment notification before applying online/offline. Candidates who are interested for above post are advised to submit their application on or before 28th October, 2015, so as to be part of above recruitment.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The HAL Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For HAL Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
HAL Recruitment 2015 for Technician Details:
Name of Organization: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Number of Vacancies: 80 posts
Name of Posts: Technician Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Machinist: 10 post
- Turner: 09 post
- Grinder: 11 post
- Fitter: 41 post
- Electronics: 03 post
- Electroplating: 02 post
- Instrumentation: 04 post
Eligible Criteria for HAL Jobs 2015-16:
- Candidates who have cleared the matriculation examination with ITI in Machinist, Grinder, Turner, Fitter, Electroplating, Electronics, Instrumentation trades from recognized university or board as eligible for above recruitment
- For more details and post wise description of qualification requirement candidates are advised to check out recruitment notification.
- Applicants who are willing to be part of above recruitment must be aged below 28 years UR, 33 years for SC/ST and 31 years for OBC category candidates as on 28th October, 2015.
- Age relaxation to reserve category candidates is applied as per rules and regulation of the government in this behalf.
- Candidates who qualify in written test will be shortlisted in ratio of 1:5 for personal interview on the basis of order of merit in written test as per rules of the company.
Fill HAL Technician Application Form 2015:
- Go to official web portal.
- From main page find job notification link.
- Click on the link for mentioned posts and download job news.
- Read all details along with terms & conditions to apply.
- Now download application form to proceed further.
- Fill application form with true and valid details.
- Submit all necessary certificate copies with application form.
- Post application form to mentioned address.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to accept.
Post Bag No. 99 GPO,
Kolkata – 700 000.
Important Dates Remember:
- Last date for submission of application form: 28th October, 2015
Official Website: www.hal-india.com
Hope our reader are able to grab all required details about HAL recruitment 2015 eligibility details, admit card, results, exam pattern, syllabus, study material etc. Applicant can submit us their feedback, we will try our best to implement on it.