Goa PSC (Medical Officer) (Junior Consultant) and other Posts – Application form
Goa PSC (Medical Officer) (Junior Consultant) and other Posts, Goa Public Service Commission, has been announces recruitment for the post of Medical officer for Anti Retro viral Therapy Centre, Junior Consultant, Subject Matter Specialist (Animal Science), Assistant Director (Marathi) and other Posts. Total No. of Posts are 11. So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organisation so if you are fit in this eligibility criteria so you may apply on or before 24th June 2016.
About Goa PSC (Summary)
Goa PSC is also known as Goa Public Service Commission. It is very well known organisation in India. Their mani aim is to serve better to common people. They conduct Many exams every year on every grade like Grade A, B, C and D. Many of lac of candidates were applied for these examination but few of deserving candidates get opportunity to work with this organisation. They conducts exams in every sector like Defence Sector, Government jobs sector and many department.
All Information regarding Goa PSC (Medical Officer) (Junior Consultant) and other Posts like Post Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, How to apply, Important Dates to remember, and Important and Useful link are mentioned below.
Goa PSC (Medical Officer) (Junior Consultant) and other Posts – Application form Details –
- Name of the organisation : Goa PSC (Goa Public Service Commission)
- Name of the Post : Medical Officer, Junior Consultant and other Posts
- Total No. of Posts : 11 Posts
- Eligibility : Medical Degree, Master’s Degree
Eligibility Criteria for Goa PSC (Medical Officer) (Junior Consultant) and other Posts : 11 Posts
Post Details :
- For Medical officer for Anti Retro viral Therapy Centre : 01 Post
- For Junior Consultant : 08 Posts
- For Radiologist : 05 Posts
- For Orthopaedic Surgeon : 03 Posts
- For Assistant Director (Marathi) : 01 Post
- For Subject Matter Specialist (Animal Science) at KVK, South : o1 Post
Age Limit : Applicant age should not more than 40 years.
Educational Qualification :
- For Post No. 1 : Applicant Must be possess Bachelor’s of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) from a recognised Institution or University.
- For Post No. 2 : Applicant should have medical qualification included the first or second schedule or Part 2 of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council ACT, 1956 (102/1956).
- For Post No. 3 : Applicant should have masters degree in Marathi from recognised university with second class.
- For Post No. 4 : Applicant should have master degree in veterinary sciences from recognised Institution with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure : Selection of candidates will be made on the Performance of Interview.
How to apply for Goa PSC (Medical Officer) (Junior Consultant) and other Posts
Interested and eligible candidates may apply in a prescribed application format on or before 24th June 2016.
Important Date to remember
Last Date for submission of application form : 24th June 2016
Important and Useful link
Candidates can Bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D fro grabbing latest updates related to Goa PSC Recruitment 2016 – Application form, advertisement, exam date, syllabus etc. Aspirant can submit us their related query through comment section. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.