Gauhati High Court Grade III Recruitment 2017, 271 Vacancies Applicant May Apply Online through the official site of Gauhati High Court that is ghconline.gov.in
GHC Grade III Recruitment 2017: Authorized person of Gauhati High Court has finally released employment notification for the selection of skillful staff of LDC, Typist & Copyist vacancy on its official site www.ghconline.gov.in. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 271 posts whose link is made available at same portal as mentioned above.
Guwahati High Court was established after independence of India from British Empire i.e. 01st March, 1948. It represent as high court of Assam & Nagaland. This notification bring good news for all those candidates who were looking for government jobs in Assam & Mizrom state.
Recently authority member has released big advertisement as Gauhati High Court vacancy 2017 in employment news or rojgar samachar. Now all interested candidates have to fill online registration form with all correct details and submit it before due date of accepting i.e. 06/12/2017. Before filling form, aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The Gauhati High Court Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Gauhati High Court Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For Gauhati High Court Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 Job Detail:
Organization Name: – Gauhati High Court
Number of Posts: – 271
Name of the Posts: – LDC, Typist & Copyist
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High Court Jobs 2017:
- Aspirant who all are interested in above mentioned job need to have graduation degree from any recognized university.
- Aspirant should also have some basic knowledge of computer such as Microsoft Office.
For more information on education qualification please refer to official notification.
- Those Candidates who belongs to General Category they all have to pay Rs 360/-
- Those Candidates who belongs to Reserved Category they all have to pay Rs 180/-
- Applicant age should be in between 18 to 43 Years.
- Aspirants will be given to upper age relaxation to reserved candidate as per the govt. rule.
- Selection is based on the basis of performance in written examination and personal interview of candidate.
- Selected Candidates can get attractive salary package of Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs 2,200/-.
Fill Gauhati High Court Online Application Form 2017:
- Visit official website of Gauhati High Court.
- On home page you can see a link of Gauhati High Court Grade III Recruitment 2017.
- On left side of home page there is tab which mentioned recruitment.
- There will be a list of links of recruitment which is issued recently by Gauhati High Court
- Beside job advertisement there a link which represent “apply online”.
- Fill all the information correctly without making any mistake.
- Check the filled form before submitting it.
- Starting date of Submission of Online Application is : 18th November 2017
- Last date of Registration Process : 3rd December 2017
- Last date of Submission of Application fee : 6th December 2017
Official Website: – www.ghconline.gov.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous papers, study material etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.