GATE 2017 Application Form, Notification, Exam Date available at official site gate.iisc.ernet.in.
GATE 2017 Registration: Authorized person of Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology has finally uploaded most awaited written examination notification of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering on its official site gate.iisc.ernet.in. Now all those qualified prospects are invited to fill GATE 2017 form whose link is made available at same portal as mentioned above.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is one type of all India examination which is jointly conducted by Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of the National Coordination Board. On the basis of score obtained in exam, candidates will able to get admission in various post graduate courses such as Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Doctor of Philosophy etc.
Candidates who were willing to participated in gate examination are invited to fill registration form. Interested aspirant have to fill up online form with all correct information before Gate 2016 last date i.e. 01/10/2016. Before filling form, interested candidates are advised to refer following mentioned details such as academic qualification, limitation in age, registration fee, due date of accepting filled form, requirement of documents.
GATE 2017 Application Form & Eligibility Criteria:
Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Science & Indian Institutes of Technology
Name of the Exam: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2017 (GATE 2017-18)
GATE 2016 Exam Date: 30th January 2017 to 7th February 2017 (Expected Date)
- Not mentioned.
- Interested candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture course from recognized university.
- Candidates should have finished Master’s degree in any branch such as Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or its equivalent from recognized institute.
- For more detail refer official advertisement.
- Candidates belongs to General/ OBC category need to pay Rs. 1500/-.
- Candidates belongs to SC/ ST/ PH and Female category need to pay Rs. 750/-.
- Fee will be accepted through both payment method such as online and offline.
Check: Engineering Jobs
- Applied number of prospects will be selected on the basis of mark obtained in exam, merit list and cut off marks.
Procedure to fill GATE Application Form 2017:
- Log in to official website.
- On home page, click on Advertisement link.
- Now pdf file will open in new tab.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- After that click on GATE 2017 Apply Online link.
- Enter all required details.
- Attach scanned copy of photograph, signature etc.
- Verify filled form and click on submit button.
- At last take print out of filled form and submit it with all required documents to IISc or any of the IIT’s zonal GATE office.
Check: Teaching Jobs
- Updated Soon
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to GATE 2017 application form, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, results, study material etc. Aspirant can comment us their query. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.