ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 notification, application form for 395 vacancies of UDC & MTS Chennai Posts is now available at www.esichennai.org.
ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2016: Employment State Insurance Corporation, Tamil Nadu has announced online application form for recruitment of 395 posts of Upper Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff vacancies on its official website at www.esichennai.org. So candidates can apply on or before 06th January, 2016 other details are given below.
The Employment State Insurance Corporation is also known as ESIC was established in 1955. The ESIC Act 1948 encompasses certain health related eventualities that workers are generally exposed to such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent disablement, occupational disease or death due to employment injury, resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity total or partial. The scheme is in 28 districts out of 30 districts in the state and not implemented in Ramnad and villupuram districts.
Online application is now started there are total 193 MST & 202 UDC vacancies. All these vacancies are to be filled through online application and this process is started now, so all are advised to apply on or before the last date of online application. Get all the necessary details about this from below, as we have mentioned all.
ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 Application Form Details:
Name of Organization: Employment State Insurance Corporation, Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancies: 395 Posts
Name of Posts: MTS & UDC Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
(A) Multi Tasking Staff Posts: 193 Posts
- UR: 96 Posts
- OBC: 75 Posts
- SC: 22 Posts
- ST: 00 Posts
(B) Upper Division Clerk Posts: 202 Posts
- UR: 108 Posts
- OBC: 57 Posts
- SC: 33 Posts
- ST: 04 Posts
Eligible Criteria for ESIC Chennai Jobs Vacancy 2016:
Age Limit (06.01.2016):
- For MTS Posts: Aspirants candidates should have age between 18 year to 27 years
- For UDC Posts: Aspirants candidates should have age minimum age 18 year and maximum age 27 years
- Candidate’s age relaxation will be given as per government rules and regulations.
- For MTS Posts: Candidates must have cleared 10th class exam or equivalent from a government schools or board.
- For UDC Posts: Candidates must have completed in graduation degree or equivalent from recognized university or institute. Applicants also knowledge of computer.
- For MTS Posts: Should have to pay Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 1,800/-
- For UDC Posts: Should have to pay Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-
- Selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Written Test and Skill Test.
Fill ESIC Chennai UDC MTS Recruitment 2016 Online Registration:
- Visit the official website of www.esic.nic.in or www.esichennai.org
- Click on recruitment tab.
- Click on the link “Apply online for the posts of UDC/MTS”
- Read all the instruction carefully and click on start.
- Fill the application with complete details and submit the application.
- Take print out of the application for future reference.
Official Site: www.esic.nic.in or www.esichennai.org
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to ESIC Tamil Nadu recruitment 2016, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, study material etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.