ESIC Recruitment 2017 notification along with online application form to fill up for 286 vacancies of Specialist Grade-II Posts is now available at www.esic.nic.in.
ESIC Specialist Grade 2 Recruitment 2017: Candidates from the state of Delhi give your concentration here as Employees State Insurance Corporation for Specialist Grade posts has been broadcast by authority member at www.esic.nic.in official website with intention to hire eligible candidates. ESIC authority member under requirement of sign up total 286 candidates for their unfilled and job ad has been updated at official website on dated 05th October, 2017.
The Employees State Insurance Corporation is also called on ESIC was formed under act 1948 by parliament. It has first major legislation on social security for workers in independent India. ESIC done cover heath policy of employees and become feel relax for them. At this time ESIC is ready for some recruitment to select manpower and manage all activities.
Application are invited by ESIC for above empty vacancies, Candidates who are interested as well as qualified can sent their application on or before due dates for being part of this recruitment. The last date for sending application is 10th November, 2017, therefore candidates are advised to sent their application on or before due dates. Aspirants interested in Govt job in Delhi can take look over all the notification released by ESIC. All brief details about this recruitment is given as below.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The ESIC Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Employees State Insurance Corporation Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For ESIC Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
ESIC Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Grade-II:
Name of Organisation: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Number of Vacancies: 286
Name of Posts: Specialist Grade 2
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Specialist Grade-II (Junior Scale): 220 post
- Specialist Grade-II (Senior Scale): 66 post
Eligible Criteria for ESIC Delhi Jobs 2017-18:
- Candidates willing to apply for the said recruitment must be aged not more than 45 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to candidates as per the rules and regulations as are governed by the government.
- For all of the above post requirement of education is different from other post, therefore candidates are advised to check out recruitment notification for post wise details of qualification requirement.
- Specialist Grade-II (Senior Scale): PB Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/-.
- Specialist Grade-II (Junior Scale): PB Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/-.
- For General and OBC category candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates are exempt from payment of the application fee, they can apply free of cost.
- Selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination held and on their performance in the Personal Interview held after the completion of examination.
Fill ESIC Delhi Online Registrations Form 2017:
- Visit official website.
- From home page click on Careers link.
- From webpage click on “Link for Online Registration” link.
- Register your name for the apply process.
- Read all details carefully for application form filling process.
- Do your apply within given time period.
- Attach all necessary documents as are required.
- After due date no application form will be accepted
Important Dates Remember:
- Online application start date from: 05th October, 2017
- Last date for Part-1 online application form: 10th October, 2017
- Last date for Part-2 online application form: 17th October, 2017
Official Site: www.esic.nic.in
Hope our readers are able to get all required details about ESIC recruitment 2017 admit card, results, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Aspirant can comment us below related query. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.