ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 notification along with application form for 485 vacancies of MTS, Stenographer, UDC Posts is now out at www.esic.nic.in.
ESIC Recruitment 2016 Mumbai: Employees State Insurance Corporation, Mumbai is now all set to published Employment News and inviting online application to fill up for 485 vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer Posts on main portal site at www.esic.nic.in. As per the notice by the corporation the last date to apply online is 06th January, 2015, so all the interested candidates can visit the official website for their registration and further process as per corporation.
Employees State Insurance Corporation, Mumbai is the organization to give support to the Indian Workers by providing self financing social security and health insurance scheme. It was established by the Parliament under ESI Act, 1948. It schemes was started on 24th February, 1952 at Kanpur. Every year this organization has published the Latest Govt Job in Mumbai can refer the ESIC notification.
Application form are invited for above post and there are total number of 485 posts are to be recruited. Candidates who have done after Graduation Jobs in related trade or similar to it are quite for above posts. It is great opportunity for the candidates to 10th Pass Jobs for a better career. So check out the eligibility below and if eligible visit the guided websites.
ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Application Form Details:
Name of Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Mumbai
Number of Vacancies: 485 Posts
Name of Posts: MTS, UDC, Stenographer Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
(A) Multi Tasking Staff: 207 Posts
- UR: 112 Posts
- OBC: 50 Posts
- SC: 29 Posts
- ST: 16 Posts
(B) Stenographer: 08 Posts
- UR: 05 Posts
- OBC: 01 Posts
- SC: 01 Posts
- ST: 01 Posts
(C) Upper Division Clerk: 270 Posts
- UR: 137 Posts
- OBC: 66 Posts
- SC: 33 Posts
- ST: 34 Posts
Eligible Criteria for ESIC Mumbai Jobs Vacancy 2016:
Age Limit (06.01.2016):
- For Stenographer and UDC Posts: Aspirants should have age between 18 year to 27 year.
- For Multi Tasking Staff Posts: Aspirants should have minimum age 18 year and maximum age 25 year.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulation.
- For Upper Division Clerk Posts: Degree of a recognized university or institute.
- For Stenographer Posts: Aspirants candidates should have pass in higher secondary or 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board. The typing speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English or Hindi.
- For Multi Tasking Staff Posts: 10th class or matriculation.
Check: ESIC Recruitment 2016
- All SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted for application fees and remaining candidates must be pay Rs. 300/-. Deposit in any branch of State Bank of India.
- For Stenographer and UDC Posts: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,400/-.
- For MTS Posts: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs. 1,800/-.
- Candidates will be selected based on written test, computer skill test and personal interview.
Fill ESIC Mumbai Application Form 2016:
- Visit the official website at www.esic.nic.in.
- Click on Recruitment tab.
- Now click on link for apply online application.
- Made your registration by entering into click here for New Registration.
- Read important points to be noted and click on continue button.
- Your application form will appear.
- Provide all necessary instructions as mentioned and instructed.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Pay application fees.
- Apply before due dates.
Important Date to Remember:
- Starting date for apply online application form: 07th December, 2015
- Last date for submit online application form: 06th January, 2016.
Official Site: www.esic.nic.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to ESIC Mumbai recruitment 2016 admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, study material etc. Prospects can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.