Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 notification and application form has been issued for recruitment of 750 candidate & filling offline application from available at er.indianrailways.gov.in.
ER Railway Recruitment 2015: Eastern Railway has recently issued job advertisement for recruiting 750 eligible candidates for various vacant posts. Candidate are very happy because of this advertisement because after a very long time eastern railway has issued job notification for technique post which does not required any higher education. This big advertisement bring great opportunity for all those candidates who were looking for latest railway jobs in India.
Aspirants are also advice to apply as soon as possible because after due date application form will not be accepted and aspirant can only get another chance when there will be a new recruitment. Aspirant can download application form from official website and for your convinces we have also provided the link below which will directly take you to the web page from where you can download form.
Candidate who are having any query such how to fill form can write to us and we will be replying you as soon as possible. And below we have also mentioned some of the important criteria such as educational Qualification, age Limitation, important Date by this the person who is going to apply for the job can come to know what are the basic requirement of the organization from the employee, so go through it once.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Organization Name: – Eastern Railway (E.R)
Number of Posts: – 750
Job Location: Kanchrapara, West Bengal
Name of the Posts: –
- Machinist – 22 Posts
- Wire man – 12 Posts
- Carpenter – 31 Posts
- Painter ‘General’ – 38 Posts
- Welder (G&E) – 143 Posts
- Electrician – 264 Posts
- Fitter – 240 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Railway Jobs 2015:
- Candidates who are interested in the job should have completed class 10th from recognized School or Board.
- Candidate should also have ITI certificate compulsory in relevant trade because most of them technique jobs.
- Candidates are requested to see the official notification for more details.
- Application fees for all the post is not mentioned in job advertisement as there will be any update regarding this we will let you know.
- Candidate who is applying for the job should have completed 16 and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01/07/2015
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to the reserved candidate as per the govt. rule.
- Selection process will be based on the basis of academic and selected candidate have to face medical exam if it passes in that he will be given training and stipend.
- The candidate who will get selected after medical exam will be given stipend as per extent rules.
Procedure to fill Eastern Railway Application Form 2015:
- Visit the official website of Eastern Railway.
- On the home page you can see the link of workshop click on it.
- From there go to official notification.
- There will be a list of notification click on apprentice in workshop advertisement.
- Read it carefully because in that you will find all the detail regarding the job.
- Now download application form at your device.
- Fill all the detail carefully without making any mistake.
- Send this filled form with relevant certificates to Workshop Personnel Officer, Eastern railway, Kanchrapara.
- Last date for the submission of application form to Eastern railway office: 28 September,2015
Official Website: er.indianrailways.gov.in
Note: – Candidate can also bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D to grab the latest updates related to Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 result, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper etc. Aspirant can comment us their query, our team member will reply you as soon as possible.