Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017-18 notification and fill application form for 171 Sports Quota posts in Group C category has been made available at www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
Eastern RRB Recruitment 2017: This the recruitment for which everyone was waiting and finally it is available on offical website. Aspirant who are looking for Indian railway jobs are having very good opportunity to apply write now. We have mentioned eligibility criteria for this job below which will really help you out when you are filling online form because many time applicant get confused what are the criteria of age and education qualification so this will really help you out
Every one know as about Indian railway as it is a very big organization but some are unaware of it so let’s give them a short introduction. Indian Railway was established on 1853 when India was under British rule but now it is owned and operated by the Government of India. It is one of the world’s largest railway networks which carried 8.397 billion passengers annually. Along with this it also hold huge amount of revenues which is nearly Rs. 1634.50 billion in which freight and from passengers tickets plays an important role.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The Railway Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Railway Recruitment Board. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For Eastern Railway Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Organization Name: – Railway Recruitment Board
Number of Posts: – 177
- Eastern Sports Quota: 56 Posts
- South Central: 61 Posts
- Eastern: 54 Posts
Name of Posts: – Group C & D
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017:
- Aspirant who is going to apply for above mentioned job should have minimum qualification of class 10th or any it’s equivalent education from any recognized board.
- If aspirant wants to get more information on education qualification refer to official notification.
- Application Fee is very Rs. 100 for candidate who comes under general category.
- Candidate who comes under reserved category as per the rules of Indian government are free from paying any fee.
- Age limitation for above mentioned job is minimum age of 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years as on 1 January, 2017.
- Age relaxation will be given to every candidate who comes in reserved category as per Indian government rules.
- Selection process will be based on written examination which will be conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.
- After that those aspirants who have passed the exam are called for personal interview.
How To Apply for Eastern Railway Jobs 2017:
- Visit official website of Railway Recruitment Board which is er.indianrailways.gov.in
- There will be a link on home page, RRB 2017 Eastern Railway Jobs.
- Click on that link and now you can able to see online application from.
- Enter your detail carefully without making any mistake.
- Upload your photo as per instructions mentioned over there.
- Go through online application form after you fill it completely.
- Submit that form and take a print out of that form for future use.
- Last date for submitting application of South Central: 7th December, 2017
- Last date for submitting application of East Central: 8th December, 2017
- Last date for submitting application of Eastern Railway 16th December, 2017
Official website: www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Note:- Aspirant are requested to apply as soon as possible for Eastern Railway recruitment 2017 because due date of online application is very near. Candidates can submit us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.