Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2017 notification has been released for recruitment of 722 candidates for various posts & filling application form at www.easterncoal.gov.in.
ECL 722 Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2017: One of the biggest coal producer company of India Eastern Coalfields Limited has recently started accepting online application for mining sirdar, deputy surveyor & overseer posts and in return they are getting a very good response as they are getting huge number of application for above mentioned job. Aspirant who are finding latest government job are still not late they can apply write now and if they are qualified they can get a great opportunity to work for this company.
This company came into existence in 1975 which is one of the eight fully owned subsidiaries of Coal India Limited. This company owns 105 numbers of operating mines out of which 81 are underground mines and 24 are opencast mines. So by this we can come to know about the company’s popularity. For more detail click on the link which is available below.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Eastern Coalfields Limited so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in Eastern Coalfields Limited so in upcoming days if Eastern Coalfields Limited releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2017 Details:
Organization Name: – Eastern Coalfields Limited
Number of Posts: – 722
Name of the Posts: –
- Mining Sirdar = 631 Posts
- Deputy Surveyor = 43 Posts
- Overseer = 48 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ECL Jobs 2017:
- Aspirants who all are applying for Mining Sirdar posts should have 10 +2 or equivalent additional to this they should also have certificate of competency from DGMS, gas testing & first aid certificate.
- Aspirant who is applying for Deputy Surveyor posts should have 10 +2 / Matriculate plus certificate issued by DGMS to work as Surveyors in the coal mines.
- Aspirant who is applying for overseer should have 10 +2 / Matriculate additional to this it should possess diploma in civil engineering.
- Aspirants who is applying for the job should have must be below 18 and above 30 years of age as on 01/01/2017
- Upper age relaxation will be given to those candidates who are coming in reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-servicemen.
- Application fee is Rs. 300 for candidates belonging to General &OBC category.
- All other are free from paying the fees.
- Fee should be deposited in the A/C No.35228997799 of SBI and challan can be downloaded from official website.
- ECL’s portion is to be sent along with the hard copy of application.
- Selection procedure will be based on performancein written examination of 50 marks & viva voice of 10 marks. After passing this candidate have to go through Initial Medical Examination and those who will find unfit will disqualified.
- Applicant who will selected successfully for 1) Overseer posts will get 19035 per month 2) Deputy Surveyor post will get Rs. 20552 per month 3) Mining Sirdar post will get Rs.19035 per month.
Fill Eastern Coalfields Limited Application Form 2017:
- Visit official website of Eastern Coalfields Limited which is www.easterncoal.gov.in
- On home page you can see a tab of recruitment notice click on that and read official notification completely.
- Now come back to home and click on recruitment portal over there they have shown every step how to apply for the job.
- In that you have to do registration then you have to so login and after that you have processed as mentioned over there.
- After you submit online application form take a print out of filled form and send the hard copy along with required certificates and photo through speed post on address mentioned below.
- Chief Manager (P/Rect.), Eastern Coalfields Limited, Personnel Department, Recruitment Cell (Hqs.), Subhash More, Sanctoria, P.O-Dishergarh, Dist Burdwan, Pin-713333, West Bengal.
- Check the address one more from official notification.
- Starting Date to apply online: 27 October, 2017
- Last date to apply online : 12 November, 2017
- Last date of receipt of hard copy: 10 December, 2017
Official Website: – www.easterncoal.gov.in
Hope our readers are able to grab all important details about Eastern Coalfields Limited recruitment 2017 results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, study material etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.