DSIIDC Recruitment 2017 notification along with online application form to fill up 271 vacancies of stenographer, assistant, manager and officer posts is now out at www.dsiidc.org.
DSIIDC Stenographer Recruitment 2017: Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited is now all set to recruit total 271 posts of various vacancies for which recruitment notification is available at the main portal www.dsiidc.org. The candidates who are interested in above recruitment can be part of it, this is to be considered as one of the great chance as this is recruitment form one of the leading and the expanding company in the county.
The Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation is also called DSIIDC. It has played a vital role in propelling the enlargement of Delhi by creating the India capital, a city of some 10 million communities. It was formed in February, 1971 and they has projected, aided, counseled, assisted, financed and promoted projects to transform the face of Delhi.
Application are invited for filling up above vacant vacancies and it total 271 vacancies are to be recruited via the above recruitment notification. Candidates who have done MBA, MA with economics or MCA are eligible enough to be part of the above recruitment. Last date for submitting the application is decided as 23rd October, 2017 therefore the candidates have to sent their application before the last date. All the details in brief about this recruitment is given as below.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in DSIIDC so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in DSIIDC so in upcoming days if DSIIDC releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
DSIIDC Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Number of Vacancies: 271 posts
Name of the Posts: Various posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Chief Manager: 02 Posts
- Senior Manager : 10 Posts
- Manager: 34 Posts
- Section Officer (A/cs.): 12 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 70 Posts
- Assistant Grade-II: 116 Posts
- Junior Stenographer (English): 25 Posts
- Junior Stenographer (Hindi): 02 Posts
Eligible Criteria for DSIIDC Jobs 2017:
- Contenders should have completed in degree of MBA/MCA/MA in economics/ Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks/ B.com/ Diploma in Computer/ through documented university.
- More details please refer official notification for this section.
- Chief Manager: Rs.15,600 to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay Rs. 7,600/-
- Senior Manager: Rs.15,600 to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay Rs. 5,400/-
- Manager: Rs.9,300 to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay Rs. 4,800/-
- Section Officer (A/cs.): Rs.9,300 to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay Rs. 4,800/-
- Accounts Assistant: Rs.5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Assistant Grade-II: Rs.5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Junior Stenographer (English): Rs.5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Junior Stenographer (Hindi): Rs.5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Not mention
- Written Exam.
- The application fee is not mentioned in the recruitment notification.
Fill DSIIDC Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website .
- In the next page select the link of DSIIDC vacancy 2017 and then click on it.
- Download the application form from the next page.
- Fill up all the details in the application form carefully.
- Attach necessary documents as are required.
- Sent the application form wholly filled and the documents to the address given in the recruitment notification.
Head Office, N-36,
Bombay Life Building,
Important Dates Remember:
- Last date for submission online application form: 23rd October, 2017
Official Site: www.dsiidc.org
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D fro grabbing latest updates related to DSIIDC recruitment 2017 results, exam pattern, syllabus, study materials etc. Aspirant can comment us below their query. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.