DMRC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Latest Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Engineer Office Assistant 745 Vacancies Apply Online at the official site of DMRC that is delhimetrorail.com.
Delhi Metro Recruitment 2017: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has published employment notification for selection of Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Stenographer, Office Assistant and many more vacancies on its official site www.delhimetrorail.com. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill job application form for 745 posts whose link is made available at above mentioned portal.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) was established on 03rd May 1995. It was first metro railway system in India and considered in public transport industry. Main head office of company is located New Delhi city of Delhi union territory. Company is equally controlled by Government of India and Government of Delhi.
Recently high command of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has released big advertisement as DMRC vacancy in employment news or rojgar samachar. This notification bring big smile on face of aspirant who were looking govt jobs in Delhiand specially jobs after completion of graduation.
Now all those aspirant who were willing to participate in this registration procedure are invited to fill online form with all required and correct details. Aspirant need to submit it before due date of accepting i.e. 15/12/2016. Before filling form, interested aspirant need to refer following mentioned details such as academic qualification, pay scale etc.
DMRC Recruitment 2016 Job Details:
Organization Name: – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Number of Posts: – 745 vacancies
Name of Posts: –
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 65
- Station Controller/ Train Operator: 194
- Jr. Engineer/ Electrical: 59
- Jr. Engineer/ Mechanical: 18
- Account Assistant: 08
- Jr. Engineer/ Electronics: 63
- Jr. Engineer/Civil: 20
- Stenographer : 01
- Office Assistant: 06
- Maintainer: 311
Eligibility Criteria of DMRC Jobs 2017:
- Unreserved, OBC need to pay application fee that is Rs 400/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates need to pay Rs. 150 as registration fee.
- Fee are non refundable.
- Interested candidates must have completed their graduation and three year Engineering diploma in required trade from recognized university or institute.
- For more detail refer official notification.
- For Station Controller/ Train Operator : Rs 13,500 – 25,520
- For Customer Relation Assistant (CRA) : Rs 10,170 – 18,500
- For Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Mechanic) : Rs 13,500 – 25,520
- For Account Assistant : Rs 10,170 – 18,500
- For Office Assistant : Rs 10,170 – 18,500
- For Stenographer : Rs 10,170 – 18,500
- For Maintainer : Rs 8,000 – 14,140
Selection Procedure :
Applied number of candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination, Psycho Test, Personal Interview and Medical Examination.
Fill Delhi Metro Online Application Form 2017:
- Log in to official website.
- On home page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement link.
- In new tab, pdf file will open.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- Complete fee payment procedure.
- Now click on online application form link.
- Enter all required details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Verify filled form and submit it before due date of accepting.
Important Dates Remember:
- Date of Paying Application fee : 7th November 2016 to 19th December 2016
- Last Date of Generating Bank Challan : 15th December 2016
- Last Date of Filling Application form via online : 15th December 2016
Official Site: www.delhimetrorail.com
Note: Candidate can save our website www.ifreejobalert.in their web browser by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to DMRC recruitment 2017 results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.