DHFW Bidhannagar Recruitment 2016 notification & online application form for 322 DEO posts released at wbhealth.gov.in.
WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti notification 2016: Candidates who were looking for jobs after their graduation or looking for job change having West Bengal as their job preference then good news is here for all of you. West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti has announced employment news for post of Data Entry Operator having 322 vacant space. Interested & eligible aspirants can apply online through its official website www.wbhealth.gov.in on or before 18th March, 2016 so hurry up before it gets too late.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is abbreviated as WBHRB which is government sector of India having it’s headquarter located in Salt Lake City. This organization does direct recruitment for their state in department of health & welfare. Their prime focus is to provide health care services in rural as well as urban areas providing door to door services. They release job notification according to their need of employees in various departments. Recently they had released for DEO post having 322 vacant space.
Every year they release employment news according to necessity arises in specific department as recently they had released job notification for Data Entry Operator post. So huge number of aspirants are going to apply for this post as there are many benefits in getting job in government sector. Interested candidates can fill online application form through its web portal & before applying for form kindly refer to its official notification then fill the form before 18th March, 2016.
DHFW Bidhannagar Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in
Job Role: Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Total number of Vacancies: 322 Posts
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Unreserved Category : 166 Vacancy
- For SC Category : 72 Vacancy
- For ST Category : 19 Vacancy
- For OBC-A Category : 32 Vacancy
- For OBC-B Category : 23 Vacancy
- For PWD Category : 10 Vacancy
Job Location: West Bengal
Job Category: State Government
Eligibility Criteria DHFW Bidhannagar DEO Vacancies 2016:
- Interested candidates should have completed their graduation in Diploma/ Degree certification in Computer Application for atleast one year having knowledge of computers.
- Candidate must have 5 years of experience in Data Recording & Data Analysis.
- Minimum age of applicant should be 21 years.
- Maximum age of applicant should be 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category aspirants as per govt. rules & regulations.
- Candidates will be selected based on their academic qualification, written test & lastly personal interview.
- It is very much important that aspirant has to clear all these rounds.
- No application fee is charged for this post of recruitment.
- Selected aspirants will get their pay scale of Rs. 13,500 on monthly basis.
Fill WB Health Dept Online Application Form 2016:
- Candidates who are interested for this post have to visit its official website first.
- Search for latest recruitment of West Bengal for DEO posts.
- Click on that link.
- Read official notification very carefully before applying for that post.
- If you are eligible then fill all the details which are there in application form.
- Click on submit button.
- Download it & take hard copy of it for future purpose.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submitting online application form: 2nd March, 2016.
- Last date for submitting online application form: 18th March, 2016.
Aspirants who are interested & want to know more about DHFW Bidhannagar Recruitment 2016 can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D. If you have any query then kindly share it via below given comment box.