DHE Uttarakhand Recruitment 2017 notification, online application form to fill up for 681 vacancies of Guest Faculty Posts is now available at www.directorateheuk.org.
DHE Uttarakhand Guest Faculty 2017: Directorate of Higher Education is now all set to recruit posts of Guest Faculty and for the recruitment have issue link on its main web portal at www.directorateheuk.org also recruitment notification is also published by the board. The candidates who are now in search of a job and are willing to be part of the commission board is now having one of best opportunity to grab as by being the part of above recruitment.
Directorate of Higher Education is located in Uttarakhand state. There are 15,331 primary schools and 22,118 working teachers as per year 2011 analysis. It has mainly government and private schools and institutions including primary schools, high schools, inter college, degree colleges, and technical institutions. The schools are affiliated to CBSE, CISCE or the state government syllabus.
In this notification DHE Uttarakhand has announced total number of 681 vacancies of various posts and to fill up that application process has been started now. So who are interested in Latest Faculty or Teaching Job you can apply for this from the official site on or before the last date of online application. Now required all the necessary criteria and application details are listed here below, so just go through it.
Candidates as you all know Directorate of Higher Education, Uttarakhand Releases Various Kind of employment notification so if you are seeking for upcoming Directorate of Higher Education Recruitment So, keep visiting.\
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in DHE so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in DHE so in upcoming days if DHE releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
DHE Uttarakhand Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Organization: Directorate of Higher Education
Number of Vacancies: 681 post
Name of the Posts: Guest Faculty
Category Wise Posts:
- Hindi: 65 post
- English: 67 post
- Sanskrit : 35 post
- Geography: 25 post
- Economics: 44 post
- Political Science: 61 post
- Sociology: 44 post
- History: 34 post
- Pedagogy: 17 post
- Psychology: 04 post
- Physical Education: 03 post
- Home Science: 10 post
- Military Science: 04 post
- Music: 04 post
- Drawing: 04 post
- MBA: 05 post
- BTS: 01 post
- Computer Science: 03 post
- Ed: 07 post
- Statistics: 02 post
- Geology Science: 06 post
- Physical Science: 47 post
- Chemistry: 43 post
- Animal Science: 34 post
- Botany: 35 post
- Mathematics: 32 post
- Commerce: 37 post
- BCA: 04 post
- BBA: 02 post
- Law: 02 post
Eligible Criteria for UK Jobs 2017-18:
- Candidates must be completed in degree/graduation/diploma/post graduation from any recognized university.
- Candidate qualification will be As per UGC/ AICTE/ NCTE norms.
- Selected candidates get monthly salary you will pay Rs. 25,000/-
- Selected candidates will be done on bases on their performance in the personal interview.
- For Unreserved candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/-.
- For Reserved candidates need to pay Rs. 50/-.
Fill Uttarakhand Directorate Application Form 2017:
- First visit official website.
- From home page click on Recruitment tab.
- You will find notification and application form link for offered posts.
- Click on application form link for Guest Faculty posts.
- Download application form and draft it with all necessary details.
- Attach mentioned document copies with application form.
- Form must be reached to mentioned address as on or before last date.
- If application will be received after due date it will be rejected.
Directorate Of Higher Education Uttarakhand,
Nawad Kheda , Gola Paar,
Haldwani – 263 126.
Important Dates Remember:
- Last date for submission of online application form: 03rd October, 2017
Official Website: www.directorateheuk.org
For more details about DHE Uttarakhand recruitment 2017 results, admit card, syllabus etc. Candidates are advised to save our website in their web browser by Pressing CTRL+D.