DGAQA Recruitment 2016 official notification has been released to recruit Steno, LDC, MTS & CMTD & applying offline.
Directorate General Aeronautical Quality Assurance Recruitment 2016: Recently there was recruitment by Directorate General Aeronautical Quality Assurance for various posts which include lower division clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Civilian Motor Transport Driver, and Stenographer Gr II. Now for all this post they need 80 eligible candidates who can take the organization to the next level, they were expecting few numbers of applications but they were wrong because they have received huge number of application.
Now for them it is very difficult task to choose good eligible candidate so they have organized written exam which will be soon organized at various examination center. This will be manly based on written examination and skill test such as driving, typing & stenography and aspirant who will get success will be selected for above mentioned post.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The DGAQA Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From DGAQA Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For DGAQA Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
DGAQA Recruitment 2016
Organization Name: – Directorate General Aeronautical Quality Assurance
Number of Posts: – 80
Name of Posts: – Group C posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 37 Posts`
- Multi Tasking Staff (Peon/ Watchman/ Safaiwala): 27 Posts
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver: 06 Posts
- Stenographer Gr II: 10 Posts
Name of the Zone:-
- Bengaluru: 20 Posts
- Hyderabad: 12 Posts
- Nasik: 17 Posts
- Khamaria, Jabalpur: 12 Posts
- Lucknow: 12 Posts
- Kolkata: 07 Posts
- Aspirant should also need to have 80 wpm for post Stenographer Gr II posts.
- For the post of Civilian Motor Transport Driver candidate must have valid Driving Licence & passing certificate of class 10th.
- Aspirant who is applying for Multi Tasking Staff (Peon/ Watchman/ Safaiwala) need to have only passing certificate of class 10th.
- For Lower Division Clerk posts one should have passing certificate of class 12th & typing speed of 35 words per minutes.
- For more information on education qualification refer to offical notification.
- For application fees aspirant need to refer official notification.
- Age limitation for Stenographer Gr-II & Lower Division Clerk job is minimum age of 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years.
- Age limitation for Multi Tasking Staff & Civilian Motor Transport Driver posts aspirant age should be between 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to every candidate who comes in reserved category as per Indian government rules.
- Selection process will be based on written examination and skill test such as driving, typing & stenography.
How to apply for DGAQA 80 Post Recruitment 2015?
- Visit offical website of Directorate General Aeronautical Quality Assurance which is www.dgaeroga.gov.in
- On Home page you can see recruitment link of above all mentioned posts.
- Download the form and fill the application form without making any mistake.
- Attach necessary documents and send them the address mentioned below.
- Make sure it should be in prescribed format affixing three self attested recent passport size photographs.
- Staring date of sending application form is 09-01-2016 to 15-01-2016.
- Last date for submitting application form is within 21 days from date of advt.
Official website: – www.dgaeroga.gov.in
Note: – Aspirant are advice to send application form for DGAQA Recruitment 2016 as soon as possible because after due date they will not accept any form even if you are fully eligible for above mentioned posts.