Delhi High Court Recruitment 2015 notification along with application form to fill up 100 vacancies of Judicial Service Posts is now out at www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
Delhi High Court Vacancy 2015: High Court of Delhi has announced to fill up vacancies of Judicial Service post and notification of it is uploaded as on its official site at www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. All qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 100 vacancies whose link is made available at same portal as mentioned above.
High Court of Delhi was established in 1966 and it exercised jurisdiction not only over the union territory of Delhi but also Himachal Pradesh. The high court of Delhi was incorporated with four judges. It process of transfer and retired of judges hold time to time. Therefore court has requirement of manpower of workload and various court activities.
Recently High court of Delhi has released employment advertisement as Delhi Judicial Service exam in employment news or rojgar samachar. This notification bring good news for all those candidates who were looking govt jobs in Delhi. Now all those interested candidates have to fill online form with all correct details and submit it before closing date of accepting i.e. 31/10/2015. Before filling form, interested aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The Delhi High Court Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Delhi High Court Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For Delhi High Court Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Name of Organization: High Court of Delhi
Number of Vacancies: 100 post
Name of Posts: Delhi Judicial Service
Category Wise Posts Details:
- General: 68 post
- SC: 12 post
- ST: 20 post
Eligible Criteria for Delhi High Court Judicial Service Jobs 2015:
- Candidates refer official notification for this section for mention details below.
- Candidates should have age below 32 years as on date 01st January, 2016.
- Candidates age relaxation of five year of SC/ST and ten years for PWD candidates will be given as per government rules.
- For SC/ST/PWD and Ex-Serviceman candidates will need to pay of Rs. 100/-.
- For General and OBC candidates should have to Rs. 600/-.
- Candidate’s selection will be done on based on marks obtained in Preliminary Written Exam and then Personal Interview the final merit list will be made.
Fill Delhi High Court Application Form 2015:
- Visit official website at delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- From home page click on Notifications – Recruitment tab.
- Download official notification for offered posts.
- Application form will be there with notification.
- Read manual details for drafting application form.
- Pay application fee as mentioned.
- Attach all necessary document copies if asked.
- Post your application form to mentioned address.
- Your application form should reach at office before last date.
- Form will reach after due date will not be accepted.
Deputy Registrar (Establishment),
Room No. 202,
2nd Floor, Administrative Block,
Delhi High Court,
New Delhi – 110 503.
Important Dates Remember:
- Online application form start date from: 07th October, 2015
- Last date for online application form: 31st October, 2015
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application form: 07th November, 2015
- Examination date as on: 20th December, 2015
Official Website: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Note: Candidates can save our website in their web browser by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Delhi High Court recruitment 2015 results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, study material etc. Prospect can also submit us their feedback. We will soon try to implement on it.