Delhi CET 2016 for Polytechnic Entrance Exam application form get it from official website cetdelhi.nic.in along with exam dates.
Delhi Polytechnic 2016: Students who are looking for Polytechnic Programmes in Delhi can apply for it as Department of Training & Technical Education has released notification recently for it. So, for all those who were eagerly waiting for it, their wait has come to an end now they can apply for it & can secure their admission. Kindly refer to its eligibility criteria before applying online application form through its web portal i.e. www.cetdelhi.nic.in before 3rd week of April 2016.
Delhi Common Entrance Test is popularly known as Delhi CET which is state level entrance exam conducted by Department of Training & Technical Education, Delhi. Every year they conduct exam for all those students who has completed their 12th Class & seeking for admission in their desired field. This exam is valid for Dental, Medical & Engineering courses for all government as well as different private institutes of Delhi.
Their main objective lies in providing systematic, planning, monitoring & evaluation of programmes & policies relating to technical/ vocational education. Most of the colleges/universities are affiliated with these on a state level so many interested candidates can get admission in their desired field & college. Recently they had released notification of 2016 for admission in various technical as well as a non-technical department so interested students can register themselves through its official website.
Interested & eligible candidate should start preparing for their exam in order to score good marks. Because each & every applicant will try their best to clear all rounds and make their seat confirm. Before applying application form refer its official notification details very carefully so that any confusion is not created after application form is submitted. Kindly refer the whole article for all details related to the exam date, eligibility criteria etc.
Delhi CET 2016
Name of Organization: Department of Training & Technical Education
Course Name: Polytechnic/ Diploma
Duration of Course:
- For 10th pass students 3 years.
- For 12th pass students 2 years.
Exam Level: National level
Exam Name: Delhi CET
- Students who have completed their 10th or 12th Class can apply for this exam.
- They should have completed their schooling from recognized board.
- Interested candidate has to pay Rs.400 as application fee through offline or online mode.
- Selection of a candidate will be judged by their performance in preliminary exam, main exam & personal interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online application form will be from last week of March 2016.
- The last date of online application form will be 3rd week of April 2016.
- Admit card will release before one week of the exam.
- The exam will be round about in a 1st week of June 2016.
- Result release date will be in last week of June 2016.
Procedure to Apply for Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2016
- The interested & eligible candidate has to first visit its official website first.
- Click on the link of Delhi CET Polytechnic Entrance exam Application 2016.
- Refer to its eligibility criteria before applying form.
- Fill form with correct details.
- Complete your process of application fee.
- Click on submit button.
- Download it.
- Take a hard copy of it & keep it for future use.
Official Website: www.cetdelhi.nic.in
Students will get more information about Delhi CET 2016 such as admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, merit list, result etc. so stay tuned to our website for all latest updates. You can also bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D.