CTET Syllabus 2015 in Hindi & English along with sample paper, question paper on PDF file is now available to download at www.ctet.nic.in :
Central Board of Secondary Education has uploaded CTET Syllabus for examination of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) which has been scheduled in September month and inviting CTET Application Form 2015 on main portal site at www.ctet.nic.in. Now all those candidates who fulfill minimum required eligibility criteria are invited to participate in registration process.
CBSE CTET exam for the year 2015 is to be conducted on 22nd February, 2015 and now the second one will conduct on 20th September, 2015 for the candidates who have done B.Ed and are aspiring to get appointed as teacher in primary and secondary schools all over India. All those candidates who are interested to appear for the exam can now register on the official website of the board.
Exam would be conducted on 20th September, 2015 in two section i.e. Paper-II from 09:30 am to 12:30 pm and Paper-I from 02:00 pm to 04:30 pm. Paper-II would be for candidates applying for secondary teacher while paper-I would be for those who want to primary teacher where as both the papers would have 150 MCQs of 150 marks.
CTET Syllabus 2015 PDF in Hindi & English
Those candidates who would score overall 60% marks would be considered pass out from CTET while concessions for candidates from reserved castes would be given according to the rules of Board. There is no such age limit to apply for the exam.
Download CTET Question Papers PDF
Paper I will be for 2 hours and 30 minutes of time period and there will be no negative marking in the examination. Here is the detailed pattern.
Child Development and Pedagogy: 30 Questions
- Child Development (Primary School Child): 15 Questions
- Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs: 5 Questions
- Learning and Pedagogy : 10 Questions
Language I: 30 Questions
- Language Comprehension: 15 Questions
- Pedagogy in Language Development: 15 Questions
Language II: 30 Questions
- Comprehension: 15 Questions
- Pedagogy of Language Development: 15 Questions
Mathematics: 30 Questions
- Content: 15 Questions
- Pedagogical issues: 15 Questions
Environmental Studies: 30 Questions
- Content: 15 Questions
- Pedagogical Issues: 15 Questions
CTET Paper II will have the same 5 sections but related to the students of upper primary classes.
CTET Exam Pattern 2015:
- The entire question will be asked on MCQs type
- There will be no negative marking
- Time duration is two hours and thirty minutes for Paper 1 & 2
- Each question will be equal marks of this exam
- Paper 1 total number of 150 question asked & 150 marks
- Paper 2 total number of 150 question asked & 150 marks
Procedure to Download CTET Exam Syllabus Scheme 2015 of Paper 1 & 2:
- Go to official website.
- On the home page link of Syllabus of CTET will be given.
- Now open that link and then view Sample Paper, Syllabus, Old Question Paper external link.
- PDF file be open new in tab.
- Download it on your desktop screen.
Download: CTET 2015 Admit Card
Download CTET Syllabus 2015 in Hindi (Soon Uploaded)
Official Website: www.ctet.nic.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to CTET Sample Papers in Hindi & English, previous question papers, admit card etc. If aspirant have any query related to this articles than he/ she comment us below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.