CTET September Notification 2016 updated on its web portal ctet.nic.in by CBSE along with its exam date which is on 18th Sept 2016.
CTET September Exam Date 2016: Central Board of Education has recently released notification to organize Central Teacher Eligibility Test on a month of September 2016. A candidate who wants to brighten their future in teaching field must have to appear for this exam then & only then they will be able to apply for teacher’s recruitment process. Its application form will be available on its official website i.e.www.ctet.nic.in from the first week of July 2016 to last week of July 2016.
Central Board of Education which is very popularly known as CBSE was established in the year 1962. It is an education board & lots of schools are being affiliated with this in order to provide quality education to students. Every year they conduct CTET exam twice in a year one in a month of Feb & other in Sept. This Central Eligibility Test is being conducted to recruit skilled teachers for their schools & colleges. This exam is taken under NCTE i.e. National Council of Teacher Education.
CTET September Notification 2016
Name of Organization: Central Board of Education (CBSE)
Name of Examination: Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2016
Exam Date: 18th September 2016
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Government Job
- Aspirants who are interested in this test should have a minimum qualification of 10+2, 2 years of Diploma qualified to have minimum 50% marks from a well recognized board or university.
- To appear for this exam there are no age limit criteria for it.
- For General category candidate application fee for any of single Paper is Rs. 600 & for both paper fee is Rs.1000/-
- For Reserved category candidate application fee for either of single paper is Rs. 300 & for both paper fee is Rs.500/-
Organization conducts exam for two papers i.e. Paper 1 which is for class 1 to 5 & other is Paper 2 which is for class 6 to 8. Both these paper are scheduled on the same day but on different shift so candidate who is interested in appearing for both paper can do so. Recently they had released notification for a month of Sept along with its exam date i.e. 18th September 2016. Aspirants who are interested should start preparing for an exam as every time a huge number of candidates are appearing for this test.
Procedure for CBSE CTET Online Application Form 2016
- A candidate who is interested yet eligible for this must visit organization website first.
- Search for a link of CTET exam by CBSE.
- Fill online application form very carefully without any mistake.
- Select your paper.
- Upload necessary documents such as scanned passport size photographs & signature at mentioned place.
- Pay application fee according to paper & category which you belong to.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see on your screen.
- Take a printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Expected date for online registration will be from 1st week of July 2016.
- Expected last date for online registration will be from End of July 2016.
- The last date of payment will be 31st July 2016 (Expected).
- Expected date of declaration of result will be on or before October 2016.
Official Website: www.ctet.nic.in
To know more updates regarding CTET September Notification 2016 kindly bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D. If you are having any query then kindly share it via below given comment box & my team member will back to you as early as possible.